[1.1.9.6] Behemoth - Physical AAR Templar [SR100] [4.25 crucible] [All celestials]

Remove 3 points from IEE transmuter it greatly reduces your damage and softcap overload+presense of virtue.

Hereā€™s the build atm https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbqlam2
Any other suggestions?

remains the same from the previous message, and you have 27/16 AAR.

ideally, youā€™d want red ravager helm, but if itā€™s your only option then fine.
try to farm Log for Formidable prefix, it can give up to 11% physical resistance.

still seems good, donā€™t expect any noticable damage lose in CR as well.

Had Krieg, Valdaran, Zantarian and Fabius. The first three were deathless, fabius took a lot of kiting and +hp potions.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing this build for quite a while now (posted here about it before) and honestly, it is one of my top 3 fav builds Iā€™ve ever used in this game. Since I made it, itā€™s never once left my rotation, and I make hundreds of builds and back them up in another folder, so I donā€™t have clutter in my main save folder. Seriously a masterpiece. (One of your dervishes has also had the pleasure of being in that main folder for a long time)

2 Likes

grey-maybe is a top builder, better than you or me, who doesnā€™t need to prove anything.
You should just let it go at this point because youā€™re only making it worse for yourself.
And contribute more / get more experience before you can be so cocky.

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting tired of the sniping thatā€™s going on around here lately. Cool it or find another forum to make your home. We donā€™t need or want that here.

6 Likes

some people have already pushed the limits and proved everything so thereā€™s no need in salt, pepper and other spices.
better begin with yourself.

1 Like

Since you all seem to need a reminder

ā€œThe rules are simple: use common sense, respect the ideas of others even if you disagree with themā€

ā€œPerhaps most importantly, donā€™t act like a dick.ā€

Now, have I made my point or is further action needed?

1 Like

Grimtools says this item drops from Inashkor, Temple Guardian in the Temple of Ateph. But when I go there I can only find Ketanā€™Thunn. Do I need to do something specific in order for Inashkor to spawn?

Seems you need to farm it on another difficulty where you didnā€™t do this:

Found this on Discord @Evil_Baka

3 Likes

Ah I see. I only recently came back to Grim Dawn, having taken quite a long break from the game a couple months after the release of AoM. Iā€™m using one of my older characters and sheā€™s done that quest already.

I guess Iā€™ll make a new character (actually a templar for this build would be perfect) and do the quest differently. Thanks for your info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know if Inashkorā€™s head drops on Elite?

I think it should because level limit of this area is 90 and itā€™s get increased to 92 and on this level Inashkor drop its Mythical head according to Grim Tools.

Anyone know is this build still as good as in 1181? Were there any nerfs for AAR since?

Updated to 1.1.9.2

After all them changes build emerged from test patch being a bit faster. GT and video in the op. SR performance should remain the same.

2 Likes

trying to start playing again. does it still work in now? if not whats a good aar build these days? thanks

Updated to 1.1.9.6

Changed torso and ring, some affixes on greens due to nerf to formidable. SR performance remains about the same. Updated CR run.

4 Likes

where does this build gets the -rr flat? i canā€™t seem to find it (if it even have idk).

what do you think of this version as a battlemage: Battlemage, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

edit: i should say i play hardcore, so i believe soldier is more defensive compared to oathkeeper on this build

Scales

You might want warborn helm on battlemage

-xx rr comes from guardianā€™s celestial presence and xx reduced comes from scales devo