[1.1.9.6] S&B Cadence-Blitz Markovian Witchblade/Easy SR 75-76- SR 90 with Armored mutator. Ravager of Minds, Crate of Entertainment

Hi everyone, I’ve been away for a few months but I’m back, atleast partially so I wanted to share the builds I made a while ago, but since the new public test is on the rails, I decided to start with the ones which is not affected by new possible changes and physical builds are already nerfed to death :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway this build was supposed to be a meme but kinda performed better than I hoped. It has a few problems ofc but I thought it’s worth to share.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Image from the game with perma buffs, Deadly Momentum buff and Ulzaad proc

Helmet and Boots are crafted with slow resistance.

:crossed_swords::shield: GRIMTOOLS :shield: :crossed_swords:

Build’s main problem is damage and sustain ofc. It’s a slow build with some AoE that’s all but sturdy. Another problem is the lack of proccers. I can’t proc Blind Fury and Bull Rush properly so I can’t use their full potential.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

As I said build is slow so the average is 9-10 mins, maybe 8 with good mutators but it’s very safe.

SR 90 Complete Run

Deathless runs are quite possible as you can see.

Ravager of Minds Kill

No changes maded. Used health, OA and bleeding resist oilments and lifestealer oil for extra safety.

Crate of Entertainment Kill

No changes maded. Used health, OA and regen consumables; plus used 2x Aether Cluster to be safe at the end.

PS: I couldn’t try Mogdrogen but I’m pretty sure that build can kill him with some augment changes and lightning resist oilment.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

9 Likes

You can use Deathstalker relic instead of Doom and bind Blind Fury to the pet.

Thanks for the idea, but Deathstalker is not a good proccer since it just hits one target per 1,4 sec(not sure about this but I presume it is the same with Guardians). And if the build could afford Deathstalker relic, I would use it over Doom anyway but you need those skill points.

I like your build but why not max out blood of dreeg? Or at least beef it up a bit more. Free OA and more health is better than slightly more attack speed especially considering you could achieve this with consecrated wrappings. Solaels witchfire seems like a waste of points to me especially without any gear giving +1 to it.

Build does not have skill points for that. But ofc one can invest less to WPS and save points but I don’t think it’ll worth it.

Build needs restless remains for lifesteal, it’s already not enough and %6 attack speed is more important than a few more points in BoD.