[1.1.9.6] Solo Soldier - Easy Crate ; Calla ; SR80

Thank you for a very impressive build. Think I might try it out (with your permission, of course),I have never attempted a “one-class” Build!!!

Lol I don’t own any copyright for the concept, have fun

1 Like

Blade arc gave me much better results that primal strike:

Tried a S&B combo Warlord:

20220717084346_1
Got about 2/3 of the way there. Build feels solid enough as is, even if it was made very fast and not really optimised (I even forgot to put components in the rings)

Also tried 2h Warder and very close:

20220717093902_1

I don’t know if this version has good enough kiting to pull off the same stunt as your solo soldier, but the damage is there for sure.

Need to test Vire’s might and AoM too :slight_smile: (and DEE off course)

Callidor’s tempest could also work, it has a decent WD% value.

3 Likes

I also tried poison shadow strike, and the highest result I got so far was with the Dunefiend set, despite the set not providing any flat poison damage. The build is very glassy however, nothing like this soldier.

Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (yeah there are still unspent devotion points, but nothing would really increase my damage output)

20220717132433_1

1 Like

I theorycrafted this a while ago, but even with big numbers on paper, single rr class burn build isn’t gonna perform that well. At least I think so.

Worth trying for science though.

Right now I’m busy testing out the witchblade version of this soldier. Here’s a sneak peak of FW damage with max souls and red shrine in SR

Edit: wait not even max souls. Oh well

3 Likes

Nice
This is what I had cooked up so far:

Holy S#!T ! :smiley:
That’s a pretty big number

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Soulblade is just a bait, Warpfire is better (rr proc, higher burn %, flat burn, +skills) but needs to be tested.

1 Like

you missed amatok (frostburn should be converted) - not that it would change much …

Any reason why you don’t use Rah’Zin for the additional -10% RR?

2 Likes

Yeah, after posting I realized that frostburn would be converted, so I moved the points from Ascension to elemental awakening for the frostburn, and improved my elemental resist overcap at the same time :slight_smile: Didn’t think of frostburn devotions though, thanks

1 Like

Cause I didn’t think about it. Will be hard to balance resists though cause Rah’Zin has basically none. Perhaps green boots…
Thanks for the homework lol

2 Likes

e.g. something in this direction Witchblade, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (only as resistance showcase, not as build proposal - acid res could be covered by Aspect of the Guardian - so only aether and elemental are an issue - and as most augment currently try to fix the acid res, changing them helps a lot - gearwise only the augments and the medal component changed)?

2 Likes

Yeah arcane spark isn’t that important so it’s doable, just gonna live with bad overcaps (unless you have perfect stoneplates…). Guess it doesn’t matter all that much on a build like this.

Edit: ok now this is just getting silly

3 Likes

Completed Witchblade version is up: [1.1.9.6] Forcewace Trauma Witchblade: All Celestials + SR90 - 1 million damage internal trauma crits

2 Likes

Seems (if I don’t have made a stupid error) that the transmuter for DEE (at least the damage modifier) does not affect retaliation damage added to DEE - good bye 200k poison DEE :frowning:

Displayed retaliation damage added to attack for DEE on shield and Dreeg’s Afflicated Spines shows the damage expected because of the different percentages (50% vs 22%). The total retaliation damage added to DEE (74%) therefore is above 100k (without any total damage modifiers), the sheet DEE damage is around ~175k, which would indicate for me that the 135% total damage modifier does not affect the retaliation damage.

Does someone know if this works as intended (or which error I made)?

1 Like

Total damage doesn’t include retal damage (see Markovian Defense tooltip for example). Same interaction crushed my dreams of aether retal ignaffar lol.

2 Likes