[1.1.9.7] Another DW Warborn EoR Warlord - SR 90ish / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, another DW Warborn EoR build from me, it’s a classic archetype but it always seemed squishy to me so I tried to make it tankier without giving up too much damage and here it is;

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase

Image from game with perma buffs, Ulzaad buff and Warborn buff

Helmet, Sword and Boots are crafted with stun resist.

:tornado: :crossed_swords:GRIMTOOLS:crossed_swords: :tornado:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

IM is not that hard though she can kill you with bad mutators but Gargaban and Theodin is almost impossible so it’s 90ish.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used Health, OA&DA, lifesteal and armor pharma. Added Aether Cluster on the skillbar just in case but didn’t need it.

PS: I couldnt test Mogdrogen since the character template I used already killed him but I’m pretty sure build can kill him with some augment change and lightning resist pharma.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

7 Likes

it triggers me you didn’t get shifting sands :triumph:
ye ye i know the proc is technically not that great for phys, but having such 1 empty point left is just… :weary:

otherwise nice build, looks a lot like a HC setup i think i saw on the discord? so pretty safe capable looking :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I had some extra devotion points, but I choosed extra %15 armor by getting hound with them since the physical resist is low.

I don’t use discord nor have any account so really don’t know about it but surely there’s not much to do with this archetype so most setups are similar to others. I mean you can change amulet, pants and boots and maybe relic if you can fix the resistances and you’ll have extra 5-6 devotions points after usual Azrakaa + Scales route, maybe one can get both Oleron and Azrakaa by skipping Ulzaad or Ghoul that’s all.

1 Like

Hello, I’m not able to use 2 weapons 1h, is it some skill or an item?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

The medal Mythical Direwolf Crest grants the ability to dual wield melee weapons.

2 Likes

Awesome, was lost on this one, thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the build. I’ll be recommending it in my beginner guide because it has very similar devotions so easy to transition to. Looking at the vids I see confirmation of what I’ve felt while playing the leveling and optimized budget build with SR set - the single target damage, at least for me personally, is not quite there, and you’d probably be better farming SR65 to be more efficient / have smoother experience. However it is super tanky and you can compensate by fighting multiple bosses at once if needed. Literally impossible to die in Main Campaign.

2 Likes

Thanks, actually after you added my 2H build to your ssf thread I realized no one tested and shared DW version of it for a long time and I gaved a shot. There’s not much to do with devotions on such vulnerable build(can’t even reach %20 physical resist without 2x Seal of Might lol). Maybe better pilots can survive in CR without ghoul so they can get Oleron aswell with some other small changes but that’s all.

1 Like

thank for the bulid, I tried both of your build 2h & 1h DW and run SR 75-76
I don’t know why 1h dw is so squishy compare to 2H DW, 3 out 5 run I die…T_T

First i thought it’s the stun resist issue since based on your grimtools build the stun resist is only 45% so I change Helmet and wepend but the result is the same :confused: so I change back to your 2H build for the version 1.1.9.4. (I can’t find boots stun resist, I’m new to this game if you can enlight me on this point that will be great)

Thanks. Well yes, 2H is stronger in every apect but you shouldn’t die that much in SR 75-76 with DW version. In the original build I crafted Helmet, boots and Sword with %10-12 stun resist so it got capped. You shouldn’t change the helmet since it’s the part of the set and you need complete set to get EoR mod and full set proc. You need to craft those from specific blacksmiths to get specific bonusses. Here check it Blacksmith - Official Grim Dawn Wiki

thank you so much !