[1.1.9.7] Reaping Harvest with a Cold Sickle - 2H Cold Bone Harvest + RA Soulrend Reaper -no set- / SR 90 - Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, I was testing this build for a long time and it was really discouraging as single RR cold build. Then I saw monster cold resist reduce on public test changelog, after that BH mod on helmet got some buff so build become more playable so I was waiting for 1.1.9.7 release to share and here it is.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Images from the game with perma buffs, Soul Harvest and Lethal Assault are up

Amulet and Ring crafted with %Freeze resist.

:ice_cube: GRIMTOOLS :ice_cube:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Go 6:30 for Kuba fight, pretty hard fight but killable with some kiting.

Ravager of Minds Kill

No changes maded. Used health, regen, OA, Bleeding resist consumables and 1x Aether Cluster

PS: I couldn’t try Mogdrogen since the character template I used already killed it but I’m pretty sure build can kill it with lightning resist augment.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

12 Likes

Hey there, giving your build a shot for my first Grim Dawn play through. So far really enjoying it. One question I can’t seem to figure out though is where are you getting your 5th blue primordial affinity point to open up the Kraken constellation? I’ve scanned through your whole devotion tree and cannot find where your 5th is coming from? Thanks in advance

Kraken itselfs is used to meet it’s requirements so you need to take some blue constellation then complete kraken and remove that blue one.

You can’t level up this build as Cold Bone Harvest, I mean yeah it’s possible bu it would be really hard. Most of the builds out there can be leveled with a few same style. I don’t do beginner builds because I’m not good at preparing a guide but you can level this build as cold SS+ABB nightblade and use reaper as less as possible up to a point. And this suggestion is applicable for most other nightblade combination builds, theme leveling is not possible for most of the end-game builds because you need certain gears to use those skills as it supposed to be. For example I level all oathkeeper combinations as S&B physical or fire melee since it’s easier than using other skills like judgment, aegis etc.

1 Like

This build is reaper, I think you should be in this build thread [1.1.9.7] Blood Knight Cabalist - 2H Vitality Bone Harvest + Reaping Arc Cabalist. SR 90 / Ravager of Minds