[1.1.9.7] S&B Lightning Savagery Archon - SR 85 / Ravager of Minds / Avatar of Mogdrogen

Hi everyone, another meme idea from me. I tried a lot of different setups on this one, damage was never bad but it was squishy and AoE is not that good so I had to include extra circuit breakers while getting Tempest aswell instead of getting Ultos-Spear-Korvaak devotions.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Image from game with perma buffs and Savagery stacks

Helmet crafted with %armor.

:damage_lightning:GRIMTOOLS:damage_lightning:

PS: I really don’t know having 3 seperate %X chance of %X damage can be in effect together or seperately mechanically but some hits are quite differ than others. If they can only happen seperately, then build have %103 chance of getting atleast %250 lightning damage but if they stack additively time to time then some hits you get %600-800 lightning damage which you can feel the cadence effect.

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run (1)

SR 85 Complete Run (2)

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, lifesteal, bleeding resist, armor, vitality resist, acid resist pharma along with 1x Aether Cluster.

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, lifesteal and lightning resist consumables. Added aether cluster to the skillbar but didn’t use it.

11 Likes

Ford still making builds. Love to see it! Keep it up man. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Amazing build and results, great job!

4 Likes

Ty for this build!
It is so muuuch fun!

1 Like