[1.1.9.7] S&B Melee Cold Bone Harvest + RF Oppressor - SR 85 / Ravager of Minds

Hi everyone, another meme build from me. Surprisingly this works almost like Dervish version eventhough it’s single RR. I wish that BH cdr mod on gloves were like %18 or something.

PS: This is not a whole guide but merely a showcase.

Image from game with perma buffs, RF stacks and Soul Harvest buff

Amulet and Gloves are crafted with slow resist.

:snowflake:GRIMTOOLS:snowflake:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run (1)

Go 4:55 to see Kuba fight.

SR 85 Complete Run (2)

Go 3:55 to see Moosi fight.

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used health, OA&DA, bleeding resist, lifesteal and armor pharma along with 1x Aether Cluster.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

7 Likes

Very cool idea and optimization! But if you thought nobody would notice the Oathkeeper prefix you were mistaken :stuck_out_tongue:
Also imo :comet: :comet: :comet: is better than you think :stuck_out_tongue: other than that devo is just like I would do it I think :thinking:

Oh and I think the link might be incorrect
although I suspect you wanted 1p Clarity of Purpose but respecced from it to check OA without it

Yes that last 2 RF points were PITA to get. I even asked the ‘‘Raging Tempest’’ points changed with RF 2 patched ago or something. Also shield is double-rare so it’s pretty meme build.

I respec the clarity of purpose point before adding link to the thread so people can see the OA and CC resists without it. I didn’t want to include RS since it doesn’t hit with shield, it has no modifier and no + skill points so I had to invest to get something from it which is a bad choice since there are more important skills. If I had more points I would hardcap PoV or Rebuke.

1 Like