[1.1.9.7] SSF Physical Eye of Reckoning Warlord | leveling and beginner build | HC friendly

I’m spinnin’ through, just finished elite at level 56, very nice build! Just had a question about devotion points. A lot of your devotion point distributions seem literally impossible, by which I mean I cannot discern how you meet the requirements for all of your constellations. In many of your builds, I cannot even undo points, sometimes in the only type of constellation you have, when you only have the bonus from that constellation, but that constellation has a requirement you have not met. Your level 100 version is no exception, and let me use a simple one as an example.

You have Jackal, which requires 1 red point and rewards 3 for completion. However, you only have the 3 from completion. I cannot deselect any of these, the builder will not let me. Is this actually possible in the game? If so, how? I’ve never been able to achieve it by undoing points or anything, is there a trick?

1 Like

Yes, you can respec single points at Spirit Guide
But of course you need to i.e. complete Jackal to be able to respec Red Crossroad
because otherwise you don’t meet 1 red requirement of Jackal if you have it filled only partially.

There’s a path in OP which tell you when to respec devos / stars.
In the video I do respec with a Right Click but it’s possible in Grim Tools only, you have to use Spirit Guide in-gaame.

Oh OK, so this is possible through respeccing somehow. I was wondering how you did that, it seems like it would free up a lot of points. I’ll check it out some more!

Yes, making a path like that with respecs is actually a puzzle to solve.

1 Like

Hello, i have a little of off step in terms of equip, i think gutsmasher feels a lot smoother in here, actually what i need to upgrade next, or farm, for ex warborn set?

I’d say follow the guide by TQFan and go dual wielding. You are missing out on Kraken devotion and you can farm for empowered beronath bluefrint from the dungeon vendor in Ashes of Malmouth to convert all elemental damage to physical.

But Kraken is for two-handed weapons, not dual wielding them.

Sorry, i phrased it wrongly. What i mean was the user Vaxew is using Gutsmasher but not taking Kraken so he/she is not really benefitting much from 2 handed weapon…

naked Lokarr first try

I’m confused. Why do we use a Sandclaw Slicer instead of a Riftclaw Slicer (which is made for EoR)?

Because it is a Physical build not a Fire one. For playing some endgame Physical EoR build later with developed Physical devotions.

Okay, thanks. I didn’t think of that. Playing 1.2 but these things are hard to find! I have one after several game restarts.

Might be bad luck because drop chances are low so even with quite a lot of dinosaurs there can be bad rng.
Are you following the route I made?

Yep! Probably just bad luck. I’ll get another one.

@tqFan I’m new to GD and would like to know how you use 2 weapons? my warlord doesn’t equip 2 axes…

@Danns_Novaes, you need one of these melee talisman relics.

1 Like

I advise playing Main Campaign normally till you can do above and after that go to Forgotten Gods dlc and farm 2 Sandclaw Slicers mentioned in Leveling Gear.

Hello, I am currently at level 73, Ultimate difficulty on the way to Homestead. I’ve read about Beronath sword. Does it need to be farmed at Ultimate difficulty? Or can I go back to Elite and go to DLC farming location faster? Also great guide #spin2win :smiley: Will it be updated for 1.2?

Edit: my current setup Warlord, Level 74 (GD 1.2.0.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

I don’t think difficulty matters for it.

Most probably not, I have other new builds that I’d rather test and write about.

I recommend respeccing Ghoul’s free star and put it into Azraaka’s free star more more attack speed like in the OP. Btw your attack speed is very bad.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for reply and devotion tips. :slight_smile: Maybe I can go to FG zone to farm for new Sandclaw Slicers. Now I have two slower maces but they increase dmg of main skill. RNG was bad for me, many legendary items for other classes so far :see_no_evil:

1 Like