[1.1.9.8] Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Callagadra, Crucible 4:40, SR 75-76 Belgothian Infiltrator/Blademaster

Большое спасибо за разъяснения!

1 Like

Pierce Resist not capped? How does this work out during play?

Which link are you looking at? It’s capped.

The GrimTools link shows your Pierce Resistance at 67% for me. Maybe just a display error.

It’s not error, you have to toggle permanent buffs. Without them pierce res is 67%, with Whirling Blades is capped and some overcap cushion too.

1 Like

1.1.7.0 Update

With total WPS rework in the new patch I have updated both Infiltrator and Belgothian’s versions of the builds. Blademaster is faster and tankier and Infiltrator is still a young brother waiting for some support from Belgothian set. Amarasta’s Quick Cut is still not good enough (tested it on dummy) to be used on Infiltrator. Green items have become very accessible so decided to go with a green pants option.

4 Likes

@Supertolik took Blademaster for a wild ride in SR 75-76, got a bit lucky with maps and managed this super sick and super fast 7:10 run (two full shards):

1 Like

Made a Belgo variation myself focusing on WPS as much as possible. Results were very satisfying. I’ll just drop it here since i used Mad_lee’s map and we discussed Belgo together.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mjJ3nV

Even with resistant mutator kills bosses very fast thanks to supercharged WPS.

3 Likes

Maybe im Dumb or Blind or just stupid. Butg why do u put 9 Points into Anatomy of Murder? i cant find any Conversion for it.

Bonus to cunning, and damage to humans.

because of cunning and bonus damage to human type enemies. And btw, conversion doesnt work on % damage

Any tips on farming belgothian?

Try assembling a decent SR 65-66 farmer. Once you farm helmet blueprint - you can craft 5 helmets and transmute them into other set pieces. That is if you are playing self-found. If you don’t mind legit trading, there is a good trading thread on this forum.

Wow SR 65… Only my cabalist can survive that…but takes long…

SR 55-56 are also good for farming if you can’t survive at SR 65-66. If you lack gear or at the beginner’s stage, look for beginners/self-found builds on these forums.

Hey Mad! I’ll be following your Belgothian Blademaster, looks amazing!

Just wondering any reason why you use Final March?

Hey man, thanks!

It covers our Slow resist (very important cc-res to cap when playing an auto-attacker) and gives all the correct resists plus some fat DA. If you can cover slow resist somewhere else (like green belt or green pants) you can choose different boots.

Ah understood, thanks for the reply :smile:

I assume we are trying to reach for 80% Slow resist. Will take note of that.

Can’t wait to test it out once I’ve gotten similar gear to yours

Yep, exactly. That’s very important both for our damage (less slowed = more attacks) and our survivability (more attacks = more adtch and also killing off baddies faster).

Great!

Hmm, was wondering in your opinion, aside from the full Belgo set + serenity relic, what else is a must have (no compromise) for this build?

I know the best case scenario is to have them all :stuck_out_tongue: but if you can suggest some alternatives what would they be?