[1.1.9.8] The Warborn Watcher - Shield & Pistol Warlord - SR90 HC - Celestials

I quickly need to post this build before it becomes illegal.
This is for all you oldschool totally braindead facetankers out there! (extra titan plating included)

This will be the upgrade for my Beginner’s Pistol & Shield Warlord and also uses Cadence and WPS as main attack. This build also leans heavily on Warcry with reduced cooldown and extra dmg.

Ravager of Flesh was around 4 minutes facetank drinking only an elixer of the ancients potion (the cooldown on this potion will show how long the fight took, since I don’t have video). Fortunately a soul shard ended up in the build, otherwise the energy leech would have been a huge problem.

To be honest, you have to move a few times during the 2nd phase of Callagadra, since this build has problems getting physical resistance (48%) some pauses were still needed, altogether taking around 7 minutes. In hindsight I should probably have used more potions than only the elixer of ancients. I hate these extremely long boss fights.

Build does not use double rare. The pistol was changed from Officer’s… prefix to Relentless…, this was small mistake on my part, it is better on the budget build as well.

3 Likes

reserve 10char

Hey man, do you have a download link for the character, also can I play this build without using all the skills? Can i take away either ascension or overguard?

haha, you want to make things even simpler,
well in lower SR levels you can surely drop one defense skill or both, but if you want to go super deep SR you need both and carefully cycle them, be aware when your behemoth proc is up etc., you can’t just aggro the whole room or get yourself cornered. Also one of the items in the build adds 150% dmg to overguard, so you get all that for just one skillpoint. You can probably remove ascension and reinvest the points in presence of virtue or guardians of empyrion for more dmg and go up to SR80 that way.

I can give you a save file, but i noticed you just presented yourself as newbie in other post, so i should warn you it will be a spoiler file having pretty much all content unlocked.

I don’t mind I will take the save file if you have it

_Warborn Watcher.zip (1.4 MB)

Alright, try this one