[1.2.0.0] Hell Flame - Fire Beastcaller Conjurer [Endgame] [All celestials, SR76+]

Note: this is an endgame build. For lvling/gearing guide - check the beginner guides, e.g.: Maya’s

The build:

:fire:GRIMTOOLS:fire:

**Craft for stun/slow res.

TLDR: Most of the gear and skills are mandatory. But double greens aren’t necessary for this build to destroy everything, they just increase the overall damage and cap the briar/doggo. In total, we are only afraid of DoTs and focused damage. Everything else within the range of our pets burns into dust.

LR: Explanation

Gear:

Legendary set Nature’s Call Regalia - the core of every dual-briarthorn build.

Target farmable gear:

Korvaak’s Burning-Blade - need 100% phys → fire conversion for pets and of Bestial Rage suffix.

Zaria’s Pendant - even after 1.2 nerfs it’s still one of the best neck for briar+doggo.if you don’t have Korvaak’s Burning-Blade of Bestial Rage, then of the Wild suffix for that neck is mandatory for 26/26 Summon Briarthorn. Prefix: Resute, Stonefaced, Wraithbound or any with “% reduced stun duration”.

Bloodsworn Codex - Houndmaster’s prefix or of Caged Souls suffix for 26/26 Summon Hellhound

Ring of Khonsar - need 50%+ сhaos → fire for pets conversion on each ring to completely convert ALL CHAOS FLATS! :fire:

Alternative options for rings

Mythical Crimsonbriar Band
Bysmiel Chilling Seal
Seal of Khonsar

Gameplay

:fire: :damage_fire: :skull:

Performance:

Lokarr
Mogdrogen
Ravager of Flesh
Ravager of Minds
Ravager of Souls
Callagadra
Crate

Notes
  • Don’t mess with Morgdrogen and Crate without 70%+ reduced stun duration (and Stormshroud Ointment/Hoarfrost Ointment if you are not confident in yourself).
  • ALWAYS know where your towel Wendigo Totem is! It should be under the boss’s butt, and you and/or your pets should be within its range.
  • Dreeg’s Evil Eye with CD-transmuter - “must have” button against strong phys enemies: Cally, Ravager of Flesh etc. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you learn how to use it in practice before meeting a superboss.

4 Likes

Reserved. :fire:

1 Like

I know this is not related to the Fire beastcaller, but are you going to post a thread / grimtools for the Acid Beastcaller’s set you were showing off? I saw you dismantling the supers with it and wanted to see how well it’d handle the other game modes.

To get back on topic, I know Alkamoshater used a Mogdrogen + Ulzuin’s Torch devotion set-up when he made his Fire Beastcaller’s Conjurer. I know it’s a loss of pet stats to get to Ulzuin’s but fully converted Meteors are juicy. Have you tried something like that?

It’s still being tested. I’m not very satisfied with it yet.

I tried. 1.2: survivability > damage.

Say - Putting Ground Slam to lvl17 for Taunt seems quite out these days.
I always found it mandatory. How do you even survive if no one taunts away your enemies?

In this case, we can take overcaps from Storm Spirit and Vulnerability for Ground Slam even in the basic template.

1 Like