[1.2.0.2 My Deep SR Pet Conjurer - SR140 solo, Callagadra, Lokarr, Ravager (CR150-170 ~6:50)

Thank you for the quick response, I will see how it goes

Sure thing, good luck with the toon, hope you like it!

1 Like

Why the green shield? Perhaps some alternate items could be listed for people unable to get the rolls of these monster infrequents? Or more importantly what sort of affixes you are looking for on them so we know what to farm for?

The green shield is for survivablity. Lots of resists (including much needed phys resist) and some meaningful points for the pets. This set up is an attempt to have the best of both worlds, a toon that is relatively tanky while having pets that can still manage quite capable DPS. Having both of those qualities in GD isn’t always easy, the gear choice here is in an attempt to pull that off. Both affixes are super helpful and make the shield into a key piece of equipment. Find one with eithe affix. Stonehide will make you tougher, of immortality will give your pets and you health. In my more budget friendly SR Conjurer I use a Lichguard and no DR’s (though to be honest, finding a suitable Fleshwrapped Bulwark is probably easier than the blue shield).

1 Like

It’s an amazing shield for survivability. I even missed the high physical resist on yours. For people wanting to farm for a good roll, port valbury might be a good place.

Yep, any area full of aether enemies. Port Valbury is good, around Homestead is good.

Do you think this build still can do SR125? at lvl 99 now, will spend few weeks to farm gears and hope can test deep SR in next month or so.

Can it do SR125? With some good mutator rolls, good rolls on bosses it can handle, I am sure it could. Reliably beat SR125? Not close. Though there were always some bosses, some levels that I could not do that high, or even in lower levels (Alex is this toon’s Achilles’ Heel). I seem to have corrupted my toon character file and have been messing around with other builds, I haven’t been back to this one since the patch. Before patch, Iron Maiden was an absolute baby. Post patch that’s a tough fight. So, to answer your question… sometimes, rarely, yes when the right rolls line up would be my guess.

2 Likes

Hi there, really love the build, great work!

And maybe a noob question here, but as I’m comming back to Grim dawn I am stoped with your devotion here.
How you manage to be able to take Bysmiel Bound (green) with all the other constellation? I have 55 points but I miss always 2 green (even with 1 in crossroad) to be able to take it???

If I’m understanding you correctly, I think what you can do is use the Hawk devo +1 in green crossroads +Lotus devo to get the required six points in green, then put points into the Bysmiel’s Bonds Devo. At that point you’ll have more than needed in green and can remove the points from Hawk via spirit guide and put them towards other devos. If that didn’t answer your question, can I see the GT Link of what you have now, that may help.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply and your help!
Actually I took the taod with my 4 remaining point necause I was not able to finish the Bysmiel constellation
Here is the link of my build

SR140 completion video (Warden) and other nems (Valdaran, BennJahr).

Updated build, some new affixes due to patch, added totems for better healing / damage. Just one death in chunk 4, might be able to push further.

(forgot the blade pre in the calc, using “conjurer” pre)

Valdaran, BennJahr, Warden (first try… almost)

First Valdaran

3 Likes

2 Likes

Been a few patches and updates to the build since fighting superbosses.

Callagadra, pets hold their own fairly well. Need some respawning, but they stay in the fight well enough that it’s never dramatic. One of the few pet builds that doesn’t have to run & spawn (Callagadra is very tough on pets in my experiences), but actually takes the fight to Cally. Happy with this result.

3 Likes

This toon is definitely more tank than DPS, but still, brought it out to Crucible for a quick run. ~6:50 with tributes and a couple of towers, not fast by any means but could be worse.

1 Like