[1.2.0.3] Death's Reach - Vitality Pet Conjurer (SR 75-76)

Hello people! I made a few changes to my previous build (The Procmancer) and adapted it to a Pet setup. The result is a resilient build that maintains a portion of the original playstyle of The Procmancer, but now uses Pets for damage and tanking. It feels pretty safe because of the healing available to both masteries (Blood of Dreeg and Wendigo Totem) and the defensive procs on the devotions (Turtle Shell, Dryad’s Blessing and Nature’s Guardians).

Stats with Blood of Dreeg and Pet buffs.

Above is the setup that I finished with, but my intention was to use the Mythical Nosferattis and equip two Spiritbinder Glyphs for the Elemental to Vitality conversion. Unfortunately, the second ring never dropped, so I had to go for the Lunal’Valgoth’s Girdle. I also had the intention to replace the other ring with a Cursebearer (in case it dropped) but no such luck.

The defensive ability looks a bit low, but there’s no issue here as the build still uses the massive OA debuff from Wasting and Eye of Korvaak/Upon Rylok Wings which helps improve overall ability to not get hit/crit by enemies.

The interesting part of the build (other than procs) is the big vitality and bleeding RR added by the Mythical Death’s Reach alongside increased duration for both Bloody Pox and Devouring Swarm. This allowed a devotion setup without Rend or Will of Ratosh. I opted for the Nature’s Guardians proc for the flat RR and taunt as I wasn’t going to use the Beastcaller set. I wanted the Dark One helm mainly for the 12% reduced target’s damage and extra vitality damage.

Devotions

Purple Crossroad–> Shepherd’s Crook → Remove Purple → Green Crossroad → Bat → Yellow Crossroad → Tortoise → Dryad → Imp → Lotus → Hound → Sailor’s Guide → Stag → Ishtak → Korvaak → One Point in Light of Empyrion (for Elemental Resistance).

Performance

The build can do SR 75-76 without any issues. It is not a fast build, but it felt pretty safe and comfortable. I also went ahead and killed both Lokarr and the Bourbon Clones again. Both were simple, but Lokarr can still be pretty dangerous, so it is better to be ready to dodge and reposition during the fight. The dash helps a lot with that. I didn’t bother with any of the other Super Bosses as I’m simply tired of playing with this character. I need to move on and do something else. Gameplay videos below. If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the commentaries. Thanks for reading!