[1.2.0.3] Thunder and Lightning - Upheaval Ultos Warder [c+] [sr]

not-sure-if-incredible-or-simply-amazing

1 Like

any tips for the lvling process?
which skills should i focus on?
i’ve never played shaman or soldier so im doing random shit and its pretty slow xD
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2E69Q3V

1st-drop shield and take 2h weapon, then drop overguard, shield training, veterancy, war cry and 1 point from military conditioning. Take spam primal strike, max it, drop briathorn and put 1 point to wind devil and try to max raging tempest

okay nice, it makes sense now :smiley:
and after that? should i get maelstorm?

Ofc, 1 point for the start, 7/12 close to late game

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrx4j12
its like this now :d

Now max torrent in primal strike

1 Like

Amazing build Slev1n. Reliably farming SR 75-76 comfortably. Even though Anubar refuses to give me the rings I’m using Coven Sky Storm and a Seal of Anubar instead. Thanks for this

1 Like

hows this compared to a vindicator? worth giving up aura of censure’s RR?

Vindi got lower OA/DA, stats, so i guess warder now better choice than vindi.

Is that GT link out of date now? In Slev1n’s 4:44 crucible run he seems to be using Storm Totem instead of Vines?

Sorry, disregard: I was looking at deep-SR link.

I really like the look of this build, am new to the game though (have spent a lot of time on PoE, D1-3, etc… though so am familiar with the genre), does anyone have a copy of the pdf guide for it now it’s been made private?

Thanks

Unfortunately no, Glenn has left the forum and deleted all of his beginners guids:-\

Ah ok, well thanks for letting me know, I’ll just experiment!

You can start with 2 ways:
1-srart with soldier and leveling with force wave, later respec to primal strike
2-start with shaman and leveling with primal strike

Thanks for the tip, my character is coming up on level 30 now so it’s all primal strike. It seems that in terms of dps it’s generally more beneficial (according to the tooltips) to prioritise physical damage over lightning damage, but I wonder if that changes as you add more points into the shaman tree? Obviously as it’s my first play through it’s all pretty easy so far so I’m prioritising time to kill over defence at the moment (I’m up to broken hills).

No, it’s the other way around, you should take items with +% lightning damage (flat physical damage can be converted to lightning, % damage is not convertible)

How does this build compare to something like the build RektByProtoss has done with the Stormreaver? Is it fairly even and more about preference or is one definitely better? Love the build by the way, I’ve almost finished mine just missing the rings. I’m also trying to find Stormreaver to test that out too but keen to hear thoughts. Thank you!

They are not comparable. They are just different