[1.2.0.3] Thunder and Lightning - Upheaval Ultos Warder [c+] [sr]

Some of the stars don’t seem to be there on my devotion page? I’m not sure if it’s updates that have changed available stars since the build was put on grim tools, or if I need some dlc or something. Thanks :slight_smile:

Dlc for sure

UPDATE 1.1.8.0 : 0 changes to the build.

This kind of update is the best update to any build :rofl:

Yeah :slight_smile: but I don’t see the reason to change something after completed tests

Haha Mass respect when you decide to kill Mogo with a lightning build :smiley: it is so slow lol

You can make it much faster if you will use pharma

What is Pharma?

potions like extra resistances etc

1 Like

im kinda stuck at 69 level. i die very easily.
any suggestions about weapon/armor?

Can you share your gt link?

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrkEg1N

i know weapon sucks but i legit can’t find anything to equip atm xD o
i only have 94 lvl ultos set

Have you tried to farm korvan storm halberds?

You shouldn’t ignore weapon augments and components-they will give you nice dmg boost and you can try to farm halberds as @Ulvar1 said

2020-12-19_18-48-06

2 Likes

perhaps is in elite?

Doesn’t matter what difficulty it is. One literally has no excuse to have less than 90% armor absorption past level 20 other than “I didn’t knew it exists”.

I meant the resistances :slight_smile:

25% pierce resistance would still be under risk of getting killed by some enemies, albeit far from everyone.

To me armor absorb is overrated stat. Armor will stop only small hits and trauma already bypass it, so if you have other means of soaking smaller hits it becomes less relevant. Even on end game casters I don’t bother even reaching 90%.

But on melee builds, especially with means to reach solid armor ratings, it makes sense to boost armor absorb close to 100% fairly early.