[1.2.0.5] Bltiz Critz - Big spike damage Mace 'n' Shield Melee - SR 76, Cr 150

GrimTools: Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

This is a spike-damage mace and shield build built around Blitz crits. There’s really not too much more to it than that. Highest crit I’ve seen is 1.7m damage (highest recorded on char sheet so far). The build regularly crits for over 1m damage. Blitz hits with two weapons. This bit of screenshot isn’t super clear, but the two bits of damage from blitz here is where one of the weapons crit for 1,025,431 damage, and the other didn’t crit for ~307,195 damage (it’s the fight number to the side of the character). If both crit, it would’ve been abuot 1.5m damage total, so I believe this char can generally crit between ~400k-2.2m or there abouts, depending on buffs, debuffs and RNG for the weapon damage.

It’s tanky enough, but not unkillable by any means. High HP helps a lot, but it has mediocre damage resistance, and the damage absorption it uses has limited uptime.

Most of all, it’s fun. Highly mobile, and again, big spike damage to ragdoll enemies across the map or one-shot bosses. Good fun, I say!

Video: SR 75 and 76

This build is loosely intended to be paired with any of these builds that either significantly boosts the survivability or damage of this build

Enjoy~

2 Likes