[1.2.0.5] DW Chillwhisper Reaper | All Celestials Naked | 4:16 SR 75-76 | 4:41 CR Extra Naked

DPS spec - 43% Phys res

• Ravager / Mogdrogen tweak: devo bind swap to not Shadow Strike in a longer fight
  • Calla tweak: 10/10 MoT, % Health armor augments, devo bind swap, Blade Barrier, Displacement
  • Crate tweak: 10/10 MoT, % Health armor augments, Displacement
  • @romanN1 used 1/1 Ring of Steel (pulled from Ill Omen) in his SR and CR runs

Phys Res spec - 56% Phys res

Calla spec - 67% Phys res

• :balance_scale: instead of Elemental Storm
  • the highest Phys res, Armor & DA of all the builds
  • augments & skill points tweaked for Calla

In the specs above:

• 30% sheet Slow Res is fixed by 45% Inspiration proc and / or crafting bonuses

• Casting Speed can be maxed by above average rolls and / or Dread Skull in the medal

• affixes are chosen for maximum performance but not required,
    Aggressives of Attack / Frostbite and one affix fixing overcaps are fine

Easier Itemization - 50% Phys res

• different ring and pants providing higher sheet Casting Speed, Slow res, Resistances, Aetherial racial
  • however it’s not worth to lose Wraithwalkers for them imo since they can be remedied as mentioned

Stats:

• try go get as low Vit → Acid and as high Vit → Cold conversions as you can
  • max Phys res on gear
    • I noted some affixes that can help with overcaps:
      • Harmonius
      • of Amarasta Flurry
      • of Winter Storm
      • Tempest
      • Yellow prefix with resists

Math:

• Scion of Bitter Winds Vit → Acid conversion on Drain Essence
    is only a bit higher than 15% with good rolls which is more than
    made up by the weapon’s offensive bonuses

• DW Shadow Strike procs Elemental Storm with 97.75% chance
    I like it for shorter fights but it’s not mandatory since Nemesis is
    free so you can bind Blizzard to it and Elemental Storm to Spirits

Videos:

48s Crate vs DPS Spec | Naked - where and how fast I move my character to leave crates behind is very important here
2:10 Mogdrogen vs DPS spec | Naked - facetanking (sundered) is possible but hard, with pharma and only 10s faster
12s Lokarr vs DPS spec | Naked

1:07 Ravager vs DPS spec | Pharma
1:14 Ravager vs DPS spec | Naked - this time wouldn’t be possible without Harp due to Ravager’s energy leech pools
1:20 Ravager vs Phys Res spec | Pharma

1:55 Callagadra vs Phys Res spec | Pharma - not the tankiest but the most balanced which results in the best time
2:02 Callagadra vs Calla spec | Pharma - despite facetanking the most, the time is slower because of lower dps
3:10 Callagadra vs DPS spec | Naked - too fragile to have a decent time

4:16 SR 75-76 vs DPS spec | @romanN1
4:41 CR 150-170 vs DPS spec | Extra Naked @romanN1

Personally I only played SR 75-76 a bit. I didn’t test multi-pulls but at least in chunks I didn’t find a single room / cluster**** of monsters big / dense / dangerous enough that could kill me after I SS-d into it from afar, thanks to :crab: :turtle: most probably. I think this strategy might be better for chunks than hunting for Nemeses. For maximum speed I also recommend Shadow Striking combined with camera rotation.

The build could probably beat some decent high SR as well, especially if using Mark Of Torment but I didn’t attempt it and procrastinated by playing some meme builds or builds by other players instead.

Beginner SSF idea

alternative items

Credits

• @romanN1 for getting interested in and playing the build
  • Whiners and :crate: for buffing Drain Essence
7 Likes