[1.2.0.5] EoR vitality paladin

new a the game, theorycraft build

I’m interested in your opinion

1 Like

curious why Paladin, or if the “meme” is deliberate?
^specially since aura of censure seems 100% wasted here? - since you don’t go full Raddagan to get RR (and Damage Reduct doesnt’ stack with soulfire)

didnt know about damage reduction and I also took, like, enough RR for vitality dmg no?
also is just theorycraft bcs i dont know a lot about game
also this build more like roleplaying something like “corrupted” paladin

aeh “depends” i suppose we could say
does single class RR technically work, yes, will it be “enough” for you, depends on your kill speed/clear tolerances
mostly because to some vitality dmg can be considered a higher resisted dmg type so they might feel like stacking “lots” of RR or “dual class RR when possible”
in this case Raddaggan would technically provide you that, although you’d need to swap belts to get full conversion on soulfire (- and it blocks amulet slot netting you just 15 extra RR)

wouldn’t 4 items “elemental to vitality” be enough to convert soul fire? they will give me about 100± conversion already so what the point to swap belt when i can convert his flat electro to vitality

radaggan set would block 2 of your current ele conversion items, radaggan shoulder and chest doesn’t have ele conversion
so if switching to radaggan “to get vit RR on censure”(to not waste censure points) then you suddenly need conversion elsewhere
*again, that’s only assuming wanting the extra 15RR to use aura of censure, personally not sure it would even be worth instead of just taking Path of Three in OK
since currently that’s just “a” part the build has to deal with, there is other things that could possibly line up to not make Radaggan RR that necessary
ex being your attack speed is super low, spending multiple slots on non vit dmg bonus items

ty you really you helped a lot ill remade build with this knowledge

if you want you can take theorycraft inspiration from this one Oppressor, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
keeping in mind some of the build considerations was made because of the specific class, like the existing necro RR and passives it had, [1.1.9.5]: The Oppressor: 4:20 Crucible, Shard 90, Celestials, the ultimate vitality EoR Oppressor by mad_lee , so need to remember not everything will apply to a paladin,
ex necro gets X RR in class, build uses different amulet. Your paladin doesn’t get same RR so you using a RR amulet might be smart
but like, overall dmg bonuses, RR, conversion amounts, defenses, speed etc

I also had this idea, but it looks much more plausible, won’t you take a look?
Sentinel, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (изменено)

can post anything, don’t have to ask first :+1:

i would highly consider Kraken (remember EoR scales highly on attack speed)
perhaps consider the chaos EoR conduit too instead of the acid conversion amulet
also you don’t need CoF/Vulnerability since you have no chaos RR there on that skill
otherwise looks like a solid foundation

*extra note can be, also from the other, unless you’re making a “peak theorycraft” or "GDstash only"theorycraft, you might want to think about not using double rare MIs

kraken is my bad i just missed him, also I thought the same way about the conduit bcs of high flat dmg
if we talk about mi, then this is simply the best option, in fact, you just look in his direction and what possible ideal is there

ye but that’s the thing, unless it’s purely a theorycraft with 0 intend of realization (aside from GDstash), then double rare MIs, specially double rares with specific affixes, is gonna be extremely hard to obtain to the potentially create the build in gameplay. Which means if that’s the case the build only works “on paper”/is truly just a theorycraft

there it is Sentinel, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator