[1.2.1.2] THE METABREAKER: 4:15m Crucible Gladiator, SR 75-76 crusher, SR90, Ravager easy and tanky spin-to-win Shieldbreaker by mad_lee [sr+][c+][vid]

as to not disparage the build with undue mockery or :hammer:

i’ll just say that it’s very comfortable in my casul pilot hands :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice take using health regen on EoR build,

I did make such build (with adcth) before Celestial Presence change and temper, rebuke meta >1.1.9.1< Hurricane! Cyclone Shieldbreaker. SR 85/Mogdrogen

1 Like

Lee knows… :grin:

5 Likes

It’s the META IRONY

You should try this spec, it’s a beast and very fun to play.

And to make it look like I am not just bumping my actual build guide and not an overview I am adding this video with build’s performance in Shard 90. Overall it’s not the build to venture into deep SR, but 90 is still doable if you are piloting it with care.

3 Likes

I am sure it is, I theorycrafted fire version of it inpired by this one and looks really good, but nowadays I have no time nor space to play so I can only do theorycrafts, could’t even test my existing builds againts the new mechanics and changes

Unfortunately fire one will always be inferior to the lightning one because Lightning one has better gear support. But it can work for sure.

I’d dare call this one newbie friendly seen how forgiving it is if you do a wrong move.

2 Likes

sleep resist 0%? I guess i ma sleep while playing this build then… :sleepy:

As long as the newbie follows my gt as close as possible :scorv:

Weak build. Zantai, plz buff Cyclone set!

1 Like

Any possible replacement for empyrions mercy and the blue ring?

Blue ring can be replaced with any ring with Lightning damage and attack speed but it should be really easy to find. Empyrion’s Mercy is hard to replace, but a well rolled green EoR sword should work as a placeholder. It wouldn’t be the same build of course, but it also wouldn’t be much worse.

Ty for the reply. Figured as much for the weapon. Its the only thing i need too

1 Like

Could this work as Archon? Considering Wind Devils are permanent now and you don’t have to recast them.
Also would Solael-Sect pants work? Another 4-6% adcth (i remember about 44% weapon damage, but still).

Totally, in fact Archon is close in performance - it has a bit more damage and a bit less tank. There is actually one in our grimsheet in top20 thread. I think for pants you stick Dreeg’s pants here, because it will have enough adtch, but OA will be very much needed.

1 Like

is the haunted steel component in the weapon correct? Is it just for the lifesteal?

Yeap, adds attack damage converted to health and provides a skill called “Bloodthirster” which provides bleed resist and even more attack damage converted to health when activated.

Majorly useful when fighting heavy hitting enemies, even if it doesn’t have the damage type you want.

1 Like

Yes, and it’s a crucial piece in this build.

1 Like

1.2.1.2 update!

Just a one small change: Solemn Watcher over Turtle for this spinning regening beast. Overall build became stronger after last patch EoR buffs.

Find the updated grimtools in the op, here are some videos with build’s current performance

1.2.1.2 Cyclone Shieldbreaker vs. Ravager 1:13 kill

1.2.1.2 Cyclone Shieldbreaker vs. SR 75-76 5:17 run

2 Likes

Hello everyone, i have a stupid question. In what order are the devotion points allocated, I can’t place them in the same way

You need to play the devotion point mini-game using interim constallations as a stepping stone - have a look at Devotions: A how-to on maximizing them

1 Like