1011 Video Gladiator 150 Duo-gunner The Marshal

https://youtu.be/01vw6eWNetU
pure guns ~~

and maybe this video can better elaborate how this build is , Gladiator 101-120

https://youtu.be/7ACQAiAq4is

Attachment: 8279e9faaf51f3dea474c9869eeef01f382979f8.jpg
Attachment: 4a94a6fb43166d2237a0a40d4c2309f79252d2c7.png

Pyromancer Gunslinger Gladiator clear? That’s impressive. Grimtools?

P.S. Although I can’t tell if it’s Gladiator or Challenger.

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1rQ7ZD GRIMTOOLS HERE IT IS ! :smiley:

EDIT 1: but this build would require a lot of keyboard mastery. if you know what I mean.
EDIT 2: added a new video ~

Due to the fact ,there’s no purification to this class. LVL 149 can be very challenging!

That wave 150 was intense ! cool stuff. :>

This is fascinating I compared your pyromancer gunslinger build and mine side by side and mine looks kinda better on paper yet you have done something impossible there. Still can’t believe it’s Gladiator, gotta be your sick skills :slight_smile:

yes very intense. there’s shift, entrapment, and projectile kill from Zantarin. Basically this group of nemesis combo is quite a containment to this very build. The moment my life was hanging by hair is because I was shifted to a location where exactly Zantarin launched an attack to.
but that was the only close call , other than that, it’s safe to say it was ok.

mine was built on the mixed concept of fire and chaos attack. Beyond that how I used attack-converted to- health is the biggest trick.

Plus more importantly for a lot of gun fans, one thing they don’t know is BRIMSTONE is an aoe skill, which doesn’t generate heavy damage to the first hit target no matter how much you invest.

Also with my build life conversion is much more efficient if you check out the second video 101-120 that I upload. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tip. I can facetank Fabius now with my Gunslinger.

I cant load the grimtools link “unable to load build”, nice build. Can you tell me how much succesful rate for this build in crucible? Sometimes I went up a -25% hp debuff which is very annoying and end up an instant death.

Grim Tools is down for me too

try the grim tools later.

that’s tricky to answer. In general it’s not a tankish build. I guess you can tell it from the video. there are so many elements in crucible that could influence the result, such as how well you can operate, how familiar you are with each wave, what buffs you choose to use, what kind of improvise choices you make, which map to fight on etc.

Duo-gunner Build is one of the most tough builds ever since there hadn’t been a successful one since the release of crucible of V1005. By saying successful, I genuinely mean to use fire strike as your major attack skill.

back to my build, in my opinion, 149 is actually harder than 150. With proper skills you can be very confident to battle through 150. But 149, due to the lack of purification, it turns to be the toughest level for this build.

People tend to under estimate player decision making & skill which influence greatly a Gladiator run, i’am not saying it require something like Starcraft skill level but still Grim Dawn require a certain amount of it.

Wave149 is overall the hardest wave for a lot of build, especially if you spawn that Sharzul / Sentinel / Bloodlord combo. ;X

Wave150 can be tricky aswell if you have the worst combo possible for your build, but there is less chance that it happen than that 149 combo.
For example if you meet double Maiden + Valdaran or double Maiden + Benn’Jahr i’am not sure this build can survive.

Nice work :slight_smile:

About keyboard. If you don’t know, default shortcut for red potion is ‘R’ and energy potion is ‘E’.

I’m not sure you don’t know or put it in skill bar to see the cooldown. :smiley: Hope you’ll have more slot to use

erhhh ,funny ~~haha

indeed that’s impressive :cool: how many fingers exactly do you possess, just so we know ? :smiley:

well my friends call me octopus fingers.

if you can see this video , you can see how I micro-operate warlock build :smiley:
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13022983/

no wonder :smiley:

Really impressive. And well beyond my capabilities of course :wink: :smiley:

I’m wondering why you put 2 points into Ulzuin’s Wrath when you can just invest a single point. The extra point would probably be more useful in Vulnerability to further reduce resistances. Also, over-maxed Fire Strike doesn’t scale very well at all. Consider putting the six leftover points in Brimstone or Possession and seeing how it affects your DPS.

Furthermore, points in Flashbang past 12 only reduce enemy DA by 10 rather than the usual 20, so putting that spare point into Vulnerability reduces enemy DA by 7 while also reducing providing an extra -2% elemental resist to enemies. This is mathematically the best option.

Here’s a look at what your skill build could look like alternatively: http://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQLYjZ6

it has more defensive capabilities due to 6% more damage absorption and higher offensive capabilities due to more levels in Vulnerability. I think the DPS will be higher as well even though I took numerous points out of the Fire Strike skill line.

What you mentioned is the textbook misunderstanding about fire strike skill line
1 the investment in fire strike is not about calculating best-rewarding, but the biggest rewarding since its WDP is the key to infulence its DPH.

2 Will brimstone affect DPS? yes. Will it cause significant damage to the first hit target?
the answer is no. it only creates greater AOE damage with bigger investment.

3 will it be a good consideration to spare a few points to Vulnerability? maybe. But did you calculate the suriviability brought on with larger area of crowd confusion control? NO.

4 why 2 points in ulzuin’s wrath? 4 VS 3 . that’s why .

5 Possession that’s my future investing skill. I need to balance out my current skill points.
Currently there’s very limited chaos bonus. so too much investment in possession would count waste.
even though it would help raise up DHS a bit more and that absorption is always less functional as expected.

In general , there’s no best calculation… but better preference and better match.