2-h physical Forcewave Witchblade - "The Unstoppable Force" (Gladiator crucible farmer)

You’ll have to take some extra constellation to get required affinity in process, then unlearn them. Not every constellation build can be made without refunding.

I tried that but I cant undo because he said Constelation dependant, how can I remove the point then?

I asked the same question a few months ago.

thanks Kvothex for sharing that is a great help, one thing though I tried your route in grimtool and all is fine except that I cant remove toad any idea why?

Could someone explain me as I’m struggling to set my devotion on this build, my problem is I don’t know how to undo a crossroad without cancelling the constellation?

Very nice thanks a lot Kvothex;)

Just fixed for my friend who didnt have the green:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2pvLdaZ

What do you think?

It’s OK, though i prefer having 80% disrupt resist…
And i dont like constellations setup. No hungering void :(.

When you created this build did OR have flat IT damage? I wonder if you would change anything for the current build of the game?

From what i understand they’ve made crucible slightly easier, perhaps OR is worth it now? It allows some spare points could put into even more OA/DA/Armor from field command and reducing the phy resists some more by over capping -phy resist for example. Also i’m not much of a fan of harp, i was thinking of removing chariot/harp and gaining soleum watcher and 4 points of spear of the heavens for reliability. More OA/DA and 10% more crit damage constant. And either 6% more cast speed + capped movement or even more OA/DA/HP.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNndpGwV
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvy4nW2

Only differences between those two are are jackal+lizard or viper+nodes, Thoughts?

dying god is indeed a good idea, fixed:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvy43E2

yours is a nice original setup i just didn’t like the oa/da and dmg. i’ve seen this build on many ppl i traded with so congrats on popularity

I think, second one (Viper) is OK.
I’ve used Bard’s Harp because it trivialized energy sustain. I can spam skills like madman, and forgot the key energy flask is bound to. If you’re OK with drinking energy flasks on regular basis, you can ise your option.
Also, it’s better to cap (maybe a bit overcap) pierce resist. Dont use +3% HP augments until you have all capped resists, it’s a very simple rule, really.

I’ve made my build before Oleron’s Rage was buffed. OR was always worth it, actually, but i used Possession to get rid of nasty (for me, at least) “skill disruption” shit. If you’re careful and watch for it all the time and is OK with avoiding it - then OR is for you. It grants significant DPS boost.
BTW, you can use a rare ring with “of Gildam Arcanum” mod or “Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings” to get skill disruption protection, but both options bring severe OA loss :(.

Hi all.
I was wondering, during the levelling, do you max soldier skills first before beginning Occulist skills or not ?
I am a beginner in GD and I wonder if I better go on Oleron Rage before going on Possession ? Or is it better to rush Possesion and not completing Soldier’s skills tree ?
Thanks for answering.

Usually, you want to max important soldier skills first, such as Forcewave. Well, maybe with an exception of Curse of Frailty (which doesnt require much investment). And Oleron’s Rage is great for leveling, cause you move faster and hit harder.

Ok thx. I already maxed FW and I put 3 or 4 points in Curse of Frailty.
I’m lvl42 atm, so I think I gonna max Rage of Oleron in the next levels, and begin to max Occultist’s skills around lvl 50-55, what do u think ?

It’s OK, i think. It’s just levelling, after all.
Game gets somewhat hard only in AoM content, and really hard - only in Crucible. Everything else is faceroll content, that you should slice though, like hot knife through butter, eating a burger in hand while watching TV.

Yeah, it was true with my Cabalist, but I had more difficulties with my Tactician Phys/FW which was my first build. So I try the Witchblade which is maybe safer than the Tactician. We will see …

Is the advice for crucible farming in this guide still relevant? I just picked up the games a few weeks ago, used this guide for my first 100 and it is a beast build. I am 100 and have beat ultimate, plus gotten all attributes+skills, so I am looking to min/max crucible farming a bit.

Well, those were adviced for waves up to 150 (at the time 150 was the max wave). They’re still relevant for a weaker character, though with all nerfs to crucible in latest patches, a decent character shouldnt have any issue with them, and beating all waves (151-170) is doable with my build too (i did it several times), though it’s a bit dangerous and isnt worth rewards, actually (for rewards, it’s still better safely farm 130-150 waves).

I’ve had some reservations for this build in the past because of the unorthodox choices but now I see that different doesn’t mean worse (I personally stick with Oleron and use Break Morale - even on fire justicar - to preemptively disrupt enemy dispruption). It’s designed for safety and farming crucible shouldn’t be a problem unless you’re fixated on clear times: all res have major overcaps, dmg absorb works great, phys res is whopping, etc. Most bang for buck is 150-160, 140-160 and 140-150/160.

The only thing I would change specifically for crucible is swap Harp devotion for Tower and Black Tallow on the medal for Arcane Spark: you don’t need that much energy regen with blessings in 150+ and chaos res is already beyond all safety standards. And maybe use open/closed ringset especially if you don’t have any good green jewelry.

Hey, thanks for the detailed response! The only thing I didn’t quite understand in your response was which devotion you are referencing by saying “tower”, I am going to assume it is Solemn Watcher. If that is so, it doesn’t really seem like a huge boost in comparison. What is your thought process behind changing out harp? Just that you don’t need that much energy regen?

Not sure what you mean by the open/closed ringset… I have some decent rare rings but nothing like what the OP has.

Right now I am struggling to consistently clear up to 130 gladiator. Maybe doing challenger 150-170 is more efficient for me? I use the offensive tower with offensive buff and defensive buff. However unbuffed I am sitting @ 14k health, 2.5k OA 2.4k DA 41k dps 1900 armor/100% absorb with 69% stun reduction with buffs up (possession/counter strike/field command)