[1.0.5.1] Lifestealer DW Fire Burn Sorceress / Sorcerer - 14s MQ, Gargabol, Fabius, Kuba, Grava

[1.0.5.1] Lifestealer DW Fire Burn Sorceress / Sorcerer - 14s MQ, Gargabol, Fabius, Kuba, Grava

Video :
>>> Bastion of Chaos - Shar’Zul (Offensive Setup) NEW!
>>> Ancient Grove - Deathstalker - Gargabol (Defensive Setup)
>>> Some Nemesis (Defensive Setup)

Build Details :

A few year ago, I was struggling to make DW Melee Fire Sorceress works well
Tested a lot of times, changing devotions, skills, gears, etc…
It always died in the hand of Midas Fabius

With AoM released, it can works very well at this moment (tested this build since 1.0.4.1)
Arcanist now has Attack Speed bonus on one of it’s Exclusive skills (Favor Melee Builds)
With increasing level cap to 100, it means we have more Skills points, Devo points, also nice Mythical gear versions

Why No Maivens ?
This Build shows that Non Maivens Arcanist Build is viable :slight_smile:

• lots of spare skills points
  • no total damage reduction
  • clear visual, your cool illusions gear will be clean

This Build’s theme is Lifestealer, so more Weapon Damage is inspiriting the soul of Lifestealer
That’s why I maxed out Fire Strike and Explosive Strike

About Blast Shield, we can maxed it out for more defense
But I think : Phoenix, High Potency, Flashbang, Searing Light, Static Strike, Ulzuin’s Wrath, Mirror, Nullification, Blazing Charge are good enough for supporting current Blast Shield as defensive layers.
Also rememer we have nice Lifesteal, not to mention Ghoul and Wayward Soul
More DPS = More Lifesteal

What will waiting us in the forgotten continents gods…

For some of dear Friends, please pardon me, I was travelling into an area with a very less internet connection.
So I couldn’t update this builds in past several days ago…

[b]Grimtools :
Lifestealer DW Fire Burn Sorceress / Sorcerer (Defensive Setup)

Flame Torrent Lifestealer DW Fire Burn Sorceress / Sorcerer (Offensive Setup)
[/b]

~Reserved~

~Reserved1~

Wow, it’s been a while since I saw a build, not twisted to death for Crucible runs or with a megaton DA.

Very nice job, man!

Thanks mate !

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

You have 1 unused point and two points overcap in Elemental Balance and no Maiven. A bit sloppy for a melee build, Maiven is just too good not to take it, even if you invest said 3 points in it, it’s still 12% damage absorption.

Static strike beyond 1pt and explosive strike beyond 12/12 feel inefficient when there are other amazing things you could be picking up.

Blast shield -> 14/12 for the extra 1% max res
Maivens + 1 point conversion, durability and CC res
Max Brimstone because flat damage

Overcapped Explosive Strike doesn’t look like it’d be worth it on your build since you lack the WPS to actually stack Burn damage. Soft capping ES makes sense

Static Strike is great but you should consider Maiven’s and more points in Blast Shield

@All

This Build shows that Non Maivens Arcanist Build is viable :slight_smile:

• lots of spare skills points
  • no total damage reduction
  • clear visual, your cool illusions gear will be clean

This Build’s theme is Lifestealer, so more Weapon Damage is inspiriting the soul of Lifestealer
That’s why I maxed out Fire Strike and Explosive Strike

About Blast Shield, well you can maxed it out for more defense
But I think : Phoenix, High Potency, Flashbang, Searing Light, Static Strike, Ulzuin’s Wrath, Mirror, Nullification, Blazing Charge are good enough for supporting current Blast Shield as defensive layers.
Also rememer we have nice Lifesteal, not to mention Ghoul and Wayward Soul
More DPS = More Lifesteal

This setup is not the “Must Have” one
Sure we can change it later with more preference skills points allocation
(Testings are needed for min-maxing it)

Ah okay, you should probably add that to the main thread to make things more clear for future posters.

that Eketzul screenshot looks sick. Great build:p

My apologies
Done now :slight_smile:

Thanks !
Agree with you, That Ekket’Zul looks Amazing !
Hmm… who is the designer…? Hyboreal or Zantai ?

Hyboreal only does level art to my knowledge and Sandcaster does level design with the exception of caves (which are done by Zantai I think). I could be wrong though :stuck_out_tongue:

As for bosses I have no clue who does them

Great, it’s nice to see such Avant-garde approach to build making

I think there’s different designer between bosses art and bosses advanced mechanics

Thanks mate,
Yours also uniques and cool :slight_smile:

with 10K hp is it crucible viable? if not mistaken there’s a debuff in crucible that has 25% health reduction. if it’s just 10K with 25% reduction that would only net 7.5KHP which can easily be 1 shotted. correct me if i’m wrong. awesome build by the way :slight_smile:

You do realize crucible has a %HP buff right?

While crucible gives you an extra 50% hp (additive not multiplicative) it’s strike for 12k base hp cause it’s a melee build and it’s not spellbinder where there is more room for mistakes

Looks nice but a melee fire build without flame torrent makes my skin crawl. It’s just wrong :wink:

Hmm crucible has Buff and Banner isn’t it?
Also enemies stats are toned-down if compare to main campaign
I don’t have cruci dlc, so all my builds aren’t tested for it

Perhaps these will help you :

No Flame Torrent, it’s just wrong isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Grimtools : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrrqr1Z

I hope your skin does not crawl yet :smiley:

Build has been updated on first post (New Video / Setup Included)