A Birthday Request

Yeah, it’s my birthday today. I’m 67. I’ve had a horrible week dealing with an emergency at our UK house, I’ve got a stinking cold and feel rotten. So I need cheering up on my birthday Medierra. I need a bit of good news. So please grant my birthday request and give us a little more info on the new town builder. It’s over a year since we’ve heard anything about it. Can you give us a little more please as a Christmas or New Year message perhaps? Or even a post here. Just a new screenshot or it’s title would do. A little bit of new info to whet our appetites some more. Of course if you want to tell us more than that we’d be more than happy to have it. Am I pleading for some info? Damn right I am. Am I down on my knees begging for some news? Yes I am (and you have no idea how difficult it is to get back up again at my age). Please Medierra, grant my request and shine a little light on my currently miserable existence.

I know you’re not likely to read this, but Zantai will and I’m sure he’ll fill you in.

17 Likes

Happy Birthday, Medea!! f1rst :eek: :slight_smile:

Thank you. :blush:

Happy b-day medea and thank you for all you do for the forum community. :+1:

My warmest congratulations to your birthday! :clinking_glasses:
I hope you feel better very soon!

Thank you everyone. :blush:

Happy birthday medea!!! :partying_face:

Yeah with Christmas around the corner even a screenshot from the new game would be great. Like a nice overview of a town, with snow covered houses,trees etc.

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

A very happy birthday to you! And i hope you feel better quickly! If i had any pull in this matter i I’d Bribe Zantai to drop you a hint, but all i can do is send him a piece of coal if he doesn’t. :wink:

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hear ye, hear ye! Grant medea’s request medierra and get yer butt registered back on your forums already. It’s time, I say.

Happy birthday!

Certainly you nailed the moment to ask for more information about Crate’s new game :smile:

Thanks Nery. :blush: Let’s hope big M feels the same way and gives us a little more info as a birthday treat. :pray: to the gods of Cairn he hears my request.

:birthday: Happy birthday, medea! :birthday:

I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bappy Hirthday!

Thanks suoverX. :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get your birthday wish (even if they give it to you privately).

Thanks omegam0. We’ll see. Cross fingers.