A Birthday Request

Happy Birthday Medea.

Hopefully I won’t get in trouble, but I did recently get my hands on a sneak peek of the game and maybe just 1 image from the alpha will be OK to share?

CrateTownBuilder_NotSimCity2000

8 Likes

:grava_yes: Thanks Mornay. I’m sure Medierra won’t mind too much. :rofl:

2 Likes

Again here as in Discord:
Happy Birthday, Medea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Get well soon! You are too far away but I cooked a fine chicken soup today (wife and son catched a cold, too) and would gladly sent you some. :wink:

Thanks Rhylthar. :slightly_smiling_face: Sounds tasty. Getting better slowly, but I guess just takes a bit longer now I’m older than it used to.

Happy Birthday Medea!
And yeah - they should give to you atleast some info about the new Game!

Thanks LightningYu. :grinning:

Happy Birthday medea! :birthday: Hope you feel better!

Thanks Leovinus. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m getting there.

Get well soon and happy birthday!

Happy Birthday medea!

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Birthday, a bit late but still i wish you all the luck in the world, one can never have too much of that right?

Thanks Melari. :slightly_smiling_face: No, you can’t and we certainly need it atm. Still have to get things back to normal at the house as soon as we can.

HB 2 U, Medea!

Thanks ibugsy. :blush:

Crate must be really busy capturing that perfect screenshot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I did say a Christman or New Year message Mauricius so … cross fingers.

i have a feeling this game is just a trap, a placeholder game for a much bigger game being cooked in the background :rofl:

P. S. I dont want to greet you because it will make me less of an evil person but anyway one good deed wont hurt i guess so… Happy birthday medea! :smiling_imp:

Gee, now that means I need to be nice back to you. :upside_down_face: Thanks el_critico.

And welcome to the forum and to the team WillCrate.