A Forgotten Game Guide Update

In preparation for the release of the upcoming expansion, we’ve gone ahead and updated the Game Guide* with tons of info on Forgotten Gods.

If you’ve been paying attention to our dev updates, probably not much new there to be dissected, but you may enjoy the art nonetheless!

* gameplay trailer is coming soon

Very nice update indeed. Cheers :smiley:

I dont believe it. This is just getting worse.Pumping up my head with even more hype.
First the site and now this.Zantai meanie as always

Awesome.

There is a typo on the Shattered Realm page: “The Shattered Realm is a new game moded

that gameplay trailer hype doe , are we finally seeing the paladin in action?:stuck_out_tongue:

“witness the wonders of the Eldritch Realm itself”.

hype for this one, finally we seeing one of the most requested realms!

The hype is over the top!

Now please don’t release before the 15th of march, as I can’t play until then :frowning:

It is nice though I have not found some valuable new info on the FG addon. Such as:

1. http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/settings/difficulties.php
    no mention about new tokens that allow you to start from Elite or Ultimate with a lvl1 character.
    That also is worth mentioning at the main FG presentation page.

2. http://www.grimdawn.com/guide/items/loothunt.php
    Loot filter information has not been updated. No info about the new improved loot filter window?? why?

and just a question about Shrines in Shattered Realm - how long will their effect last on player?

It’ll probably just be Grava running in circles without any buffs on his character… :wink:

Reading the new info on the shattered realm has me extra hyped!

May wish to mention that the Mobility Runes are likely to have larger cooldowns than their preview gifs indicate. :wink:

hah, time to sue them for false advertising! :stuck_out_tongue:

Release date zantai?

Same as it has been first quarter 2019.

Nice to see the Game Guide updated as well.

One thing I’ve noticed is missing is there’s no mention that Cunning/Spirit increase player health now.

Isn’t that coming with the 1.1 update ie not exclusive to Forgotten Gods?

We have wait long enough and we need to wipe your ass? Why dont you drool watching me play like i play your waifu.

You’re right on that, it is too early to add that detail in in hindsight.

Good to see the game guide updated, and even better to see more lore notes than AoM. :stuck_out_tongue:

its coming closer .

I didn’t know about the waystones and the details of the bargains, so there’s still some infos to pick up :slight_smile:

for the rest i still can’t wait :smiley: