A Forgotten Game Guide Update

Just 1 new nemesis? Hope it makes up in quality for the lack of quantity.
Can’t wait to fight the 2 new super bosses. :smiley:

Well, only one new hostile faction so shouldn’t be surprised. Each hostile faction only has one Nemesis.

Benn’Jhar and Grava’Thul tend to disagree with you… :smiley:

Oops, didn’t notice that in the Wiki. Wonder why the Chthonians got 2.

True, it’s a little strange that the Aetherials got an extra faction with its own nemesis, but not so much for the Chthonians.

Chtonian has a way more limited role than Aetherials in AoM, so another faction would have been weird. in the other hand i think the devs didn’t want to bring back Ben in AoM, where none of the old Nemesis spawns. thus they created Grava.

just my interpretation of course.

Is Benny really a Nemesis? I thought he was just a regular hero with an extra large ego. The fool probably thinks that one day he will be able to throw death orbs like a boss :rolleyes:

http://www.grimdawn.com/webfiles/guide/gdx2_korvan01.jpg
Are these the guardian statues that can come to life? Because… maaaan! These things dwarf Aetherial Colossi or Ryloks. They are HUGE!
Btw, I never understood what “socketable items” means on that charts? Components? Because not even the base game has that many types. Or it includes Augments too?

No.

/10chars

Just been reading the guide to try to find an answer to save embarrasing myself by asking, especially considering how long this feature has been out, but no luck. :eek:

Deep breath… Under the combat section regards pets, it currently states

All pets scale separately from you and benefit from special bonuses, found on equipment and skills, which only apply to pets.
Could this be both updated to include, :o…player scaled pets / how this works with items with +pet items…:o, and maybe move the pets from there to their own section in the guide as I spent a few moments searching for “Pets” as a linked section.

sigh. About 18 days have now passed. Hoping we get this today:cry:

Something that I noticed recently regarding this is there are no tooltip previews of any movement runes.

Providing a couple would be a neat way of showcasing that there are cooldowns to these as well.

Excuse me…