Forthcoming Forgotten Gods expac - what we know so far Part II

Great work, Medea! :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed that too. Seems to be the movement skill hierarchy (with higher runes to come?).

A little inconsistency there:
Glyph of Rahn’s Might is level 33, Glyph of the Ravenous Wendigo is level 50.

Also, Judgment day is coming:

Judgement is looking badass! :stuck_out_tongue:

It certainly is. :slight_smile:
With all these awesome skills, I’m almost thinking OK is OP. Almost…

To be honest, this was a little unexpected surprise:

Meaning that there’s still a lot of work to do for the remaining 10%, which also needs to be tested.
There goes my hope for an early Q1 release. :cry:
Late Q1 seems far more realistic now, unfortunately…

Rune augments:

Indeed, that seemed more like a confirmation for march.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

Not sure it’s level based. If you look at the Rahn’s Might and Dreeg’s Vector augments ChthonicSonic posted they’re all L33 - but glyph is more powerful than emblem and rune is more powerful than glyph. So Zantai is correct: emblem < glyph < rune if that’s what he was describing.

Thanks for those btw CS, you got a few I missed. :eek:

It seems so.
Augments of 1 type are all of the same level. They only differ in strength: emblem < glyph < rune

Yeah, there were a lot of items on the ground Grava hovered over. :smiley:

Relics for instance:

I didn’t even look for those. Trying to do 42 screenshot is straining my abilities for that sort of thing. :eek:

I know, tell me about it.
I saw your summary post of the stream and I instantly realized that was quite the effort. :wink:
Anything for some pieces of info, I guess. :smiley:

Look at Serenity relic.

Now look at my name.

Now look at the relic again.

Now remember that I love tanky builds.

+1 to all skills.

:slight_smile:

Bit of a weird mismatch of damage types going on there with Yugol’s Hunger. Cold/Acid stats with a Physical/Vitality skill? Hmm. Might still be good nonetheless, it’s not like you never see those damage types together after all. There’s always the %WD, too.

Sounds like that might be the spin2win relic that was mentioned, then.

Meditation and serenity look so good…

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Well, I only use Paint because I’m not that interested in fiddling around with screenshots, but it was trying to crop the original shot down to a good size and yet still keep the text readable which is what everyone’s going to be interested in. Since it wasn’t an ingame shot I had to copy/paste each one separately, crop it then save it before moving on to the next one. Had to make a list of what synergies went with which base skill so I could then upload them to Imgur in the correct order before posting them here.

Hmmm… sounds familiar.
Our methods of capturing are very alike. :smiley:

That’s why I knew your post entailed a lot of work. :wink:

I’m just thankful it wasn’t Zantai doing the stream. Would have been a lot more work in that case. Hell of a lot more text which has to be phyiscally transcribed rather than copy/pasted plus all those screenshots. :eek: :eek: :eek: I’d probably still be trying to finish it. :smiley:

Yeah, I suspect that’s even more work.
Pausing and replaying fragments to paraphrase what was being said. :undecided:

I was wondering about that.
Isn’t there some Speech-to-Text software (online) that can do a best-effort first attempt at transscribing?
That would help a lot, I think…