A March Forgotten

Wow great thanks guys !!!;);););):wink:

I saw most of the streams. Every stream weakened my hype. Not because of spoilers, but because of people who asked for release dates and hyped it too much. :confused:

All I saw: “More than 50 potential pets that won’t be in the game as pets”

:cry:

Have fun in Titan Quest :slight_smile:

I actually understand what you mean.You are burnt out from the whole thing.
I would suggest to try to take a small break from the game till the release
Maybe its even more different for me because I mostly MP with friends and its really enjoyable for me

Impressive!! That area with stars in the background looks fantastic!

I am actually hyped when I play TQ. Nowadays, I see TQ I feel way better than having sex.

Just knew Grava would get a leap or two in there. He loves that skill so much. :smiley:

March, called it :wink:

Whoa! this is looking really nice and super polished :smiley: So many nice colour pallets too. I Can’t wait to have the game now!

Before I / you forget, VERY IMPORTANT:

Zantai, please tell everyone to include a passive that gives you Ret damage as a part of an Oathkeeper. And keep it low-ish(20- points into mastery).

That’ll revitalize Ret builds and give a real purpose to OK.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Guess you haven’t looked at Oathkeeper in Grimtools yet.

Amazing! What is the skill that pulls monstert towards the player (can be seen at 0:29) ?

Oh boy. It’s near! :slight_smile: Nice trailer! New bosses are looking awesome!

hahahahaha

Judgement. Same as the Diablo 3 skill Judgment with “mass verdict” rune.

I like a lot of this.
I like that chain-charge whateverthefuck going on.
I like those big winged avian things and that giant T-Rex. I hope there are more huge monsters in FG… they don’t have to be necessarily strong but killing lots of BIG dudes makes me feel strong.

What does Korvaak/Ulzuin/??? say at the end (“I’ll end this quick”?)

I have, there are those skills that use Ret offensively, as a part of dmg calc. But let’s see whether I missed something.

It seems that I’ve not. There isn’t any base Ret dmg, that’s what I want. Like give some passive a +x Fire Ret or something. Ideally, the Safeguard passive.

Unless…how does Virtue work?

Thanks. Very nice skill!

More like “A Release Date Forgotten… From This Gameplay Trailer”