A March Forgotten

Keep looking I guess.

There is flat retaliation damage. Presence of virtue and Ascension…

…Smite?

Ah…it’s Ascension! It’s fair enough, I’m a fan, even if I think it should be a tad earlier(10; hell 1 ideally). Not a fan that you can’t maintain it though ; perhaps some set or unique items.

Keep up the good work!

Very awesome. :slight_smile:

thumbsup/10

Last month, Zantai said, “We are working on a pretty major surprise for this patch, but we’re not quite ready to talk about that yet. Needless to say, v1.1.0.0 is going to be awesome.”

Has he talked about that yet, or are they not quite ready to talk about that yet?

Presence of Virtue is an aura that has physical retaliation damage. Later on you get access to % to all retaliation damage. Adding the temporary buff of Ascension you can definitely stack up some retaliation damage - more so when you have another mastery on top of that.

Also - Awesome Trailer! Love the music and environments showcased here :wink:

Yeah, I see. This is very important. I can see a Shieldbreaker working very nicely(OK + Demo).

Can’t wait for the patch notes. Hope the mods won’t be broken, but I’m ready for the worst. :cry:

Prescense of Virtue adds physical retal and its modifier Rebuke +% retal dmg. It is a Toggle skill. Can you read? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ascension adds fire retal. And that is a temporary buff skill like Blood of Dreeg / Overguard…

cAn yOu rEaD ???

Love that eldritch/shattered realm looking environment at 0:50.

/10ForgottenChars

I didn’t expect to be that stoked about the environments but hot damn they look amazing.

I thought I was so hyped for this expansion that the trailer wouldn’t do anything for me. I was wrong. Awesome work guys! Nailed it. :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry to ruin the epicness of moment but I couldn’t unhear upon last second this

Come and meet me, human, I’m an a biscuit

Really, what is that last line? I can’t understand it clearly

“Come, little human. I’ll make this quick…”

Now that I’ve had a chance to watch the trailer, very cool much hype. Is that Korvaak’s symbol on the door at 2:08?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Not enough bridges 2/10 trailer :mad:

OOOOOOO Make it quick!!! Take me monEEEEEEEE!!! :p;):smiley: