A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

So, to be clear, would that be the current, viable form of this build? I’m not used to caster builds in ARPGs and I want to try a cold/lightning Druid.

GT link in the description. I’m playing this build now. Like it a lot,killed Crate and Mog with it

My favorite class in GD, druid. Now its stronger then ever. The guide will be updated too.

2 Likes

Have you considered using Seal of the Skies instead of Seal of Corruption since there is no more RR on Corruption?

I agree about casting speed (Dementia even had to use “of celerity” suffix on the off-hand). But it’s not going to be a spam skill, just a skill to cast in between casts to proc something. I have tested on Cyclone Vindicator and even with low casting speed (148%) it’s better than Aether Corruption. It adds a layer of tankiness.

Still druid builds have to use “inappropriate” constellations like bat for health regen. This way It kills role playing, that’s why I don’t like druids.

Pretty much this ->

Its not a vindicator :joy: Build doesn’t have time to spam smth between casts, druids spend this time to reposition

Can’t help with it, unfortunately. Though you should give a chance to this build. Once you play, you will fall in love with it.

1 Like

Updated.
Didn’t expect Druid might pass all the content now
Added:

• Gear alternatives;
  • Vids (Crate, Ravager, SR 85 + 90);
  • Useful links.
1 Like

sick update!

1 Like

Thank you for build

2 Likes

Thanks for your run!

Sorry if this is a silly question, but why do you have seal of blades on the weapon? Is it just for the adcth? Does that work with spells?

Armor, pierce resist and ADCtH

1 Like

it works with spells that deal weapon damage

2 Likes

Didn’t know, thanks! :smiley: That makes certain builds easier to understand.

In this build, I see no spells that deal weapon damage, apart from the devotion ones, Hand of Ultos and Twin fangs. Although in aoe, at least, they will trigger a lot. Are there any others?

@Dmt thanks! For a while I had trouble understanding why you’d use this seal in stead of the seal of annihilation, but it completely slipped my mind that there’s both a weapon and an offhand :slight_smile:
Armor, pierce resist and adcth seem a good reason, thanks!

Also, thank you very much for this build! It’s been very fun leveling up so far!

1 Like

Hey DMT, super nice build! Gotta love all those lightnings falling from the sky on a big pack of monsters!

I have a question though: what do you think of changing the off-hand to a Coerced Wraith (with the same prefix and sufix even), which converts 100% Aether Damage to Lightning Damage to Devastation? Do you think that would be nice and/or could work?

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad you like it
Different offhand and Devastation is not worth it at all, trozan mods are way better

1 Like

Hi,

Got any tips on how to level this?
Like, what skills to prioritize first?

Thanks

edit: we don’t get the main skills until a bit later, so in the meantime what do you recommend me level with? After that, should I go totem, wind devil or trozan shard first?..

I had the pleasure of piloting this little monster. Managed 5:46 run in Crucible. I think with better piloting and better PC it can go closer to 5.

Hey! Can this build be played by a semi-new player? I have no gear, so i will use what i get when leveling and if i like the build ofcourse i will farm stuff as i go.