I love storms. The sound of thunder.
The peal of rain. Lightning as it flashes, again and again.
It reminds me that man should respect nature, and not fight against it.
Hello, boys’n girls! Here we go with one of my the oldest and most favorite build. After a long way of balancing, Druid now might take own place in the sun. Easy for leveling and gearing, fun and strong for endgame. All in all, Iove this build so much
22.214.171.124 Update: a couple of players from our discord made some variations of Druid, and it made me to look again at my old Trozan build (with some advice from @mad_lee). Atm it’s one of the highest DPS spec, and I don’t know what might be improved further.
All the gear used is kind the BiS, no need to change smth, though you may look at possible alternatives:
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, I’n not in charge of miscellaneous failures.
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, you prob need different augments/components.
- Green offhand and belt are necessary. However, obtaining optimal suffix/affix is sometimes easier than farm legendary items. Usually, it takes 2-3 hours.
- Amulet - Mythical Starfury Emerald, Mythical Iskandra’s Focusing Prism, Mythical Stormcaller’s Gem (epic), Mythical Arcane Eclipse (epic), Wendigo Sky Pendant (faction);
- Gloves are in pair with pants. Alternatives for gloves - Mythical Light’s Defender Gauntlets for sweet bonuses, Cindertouch, Mythical Purging Touch (epic), Mythical Runesinged Handguards (epic);
- For pants there are no many variants. The only one I might recommend - Mythical Leggings of Arcane Currents;
- Boots - Mythical Footpads of the Grey Magi or crafted greens;
- As soon as you need some defensive stats on the medal slot, very good alternative is Mark of Fierce Resolve, Mythical Illusionist’s Mark;
- For relic Druid has wide choice - Eye of the Storm, Iskandra’s Balance or even Serenity.
Kiting skill dependent caster. Spam your offensive skills, watch for defensive cooldowns and keep the distance. The more you learn how to pilot, the better output you get from the build. The most dangerous enemies for the build are chargers or stunners, however it’s noticeable only in high SR.
Be especially careful with:
- Fabius “the Unseen” Gonzar - big DA shred, high burst damage with Shadow Strike
- Grava’Thul, the Voiddrinker - beware of disrupt strike
- The Iron Maiden - several stun abilities
- Rashalga, the Mad Queen and Slathsarr Aethergaze are common headache.
- SR105 boss room. Don’t try it at home.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs.
- Crucible run by @supertolik .
- Crucible run by @mad_lee.
- SR 95, boss room.
- SR 100 (holy shit), boss room and incredible naked run by @supertolik.
- SR 75-76 run without health pots.
- Crate of Entertainment kill.
- Callagadra kill
- Crucible 170EX no buffs.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs on the new arene.
- SR 85 run. I recommend use Courageous Tincture vs. heavy melees like Maiden.
- SR 90 boss room. Alkamir, Valdaran, Alex, Zanti. Faction boosters are recommended.
- Crate of Entertainment. Nothing special.
- Ravager of Minds kill. Hit’n run him, rearrange some skills for more OA.
- Crucible run by @Slev1n.