A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

I think it’s not that difficult to level it, you have the MI off-hand in earlier portion of the game, Eastern set is common blue and you can go cold version with the Spectral weapon farmed from Steps of Torment. Also Haunt is cheap relic, that can act as early replacement of Eternity/Iskandra.

But build will be squishier, while leveling. So I suggest to go Trozan, maybe spamming skill as well and more defensive devotion route, staring with Bat, later you can add heals/Turtle/Ghoul and such.

I’m wondering how you’d rate this build compared to the standard 5pc Ultos Primal Strike Druid - when piloted by someone with rather mediocre game skills.

I’m a new player and recently built a Primal Strike Druid as an alt - but the playstyle seems limited. The OP build seems alot more flexible (and I mostly have the gear) - but I’d hate to go through the effort to switch only to find out I’m less effective due to crap play skills. Or maybe it’s just better all the way around? Your thoughts?

Thanks for your feedback.

(my existing Druid build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25LRyyN)

Hi. Any suggestion of alternative suffix/affix that can be used for the belt & offhand?

Not sure which is the most current build. Top of the page links to this - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2E3M7vZ

But there are others further down. Which GT link should be the one to look at for most OP of this build ?

This is the current GT.

The important thing is using the item bases. On offhand’s affixes you are going to look for cast speed, damage / OA, and eventually resistances. On belt you want resistances to have comfortable overcaps. If the affixes differ from Dmt’s ones, you should adjust your augments accordingly.

i see. thanks

Kymon or death’s vigil, does it matter?

Doesn’t matter

1 Like

What are the potions that are used in the Crate fight video. I can reliably identify Ugdensalve but the others are a little unclear

Elixir of the Ancients
Hoarfrost Ointment
Royal Jelly Essence
Ugdensalve
Elixir of the Dranghoul

Celebrating patch with new arenas :partying_face:

2 Likes

Is there anything that changes with the 1.1.7.0 patch?

Rolderathis’ tome has lost 1 skill point on TSS, so I guess you have to sacrifice 1 point somewhere to regain 26/16 on it.

What do I craft items for? Thanks in advance

Stun/armor

Had a look at this druid from another point and changed the build a bit. Recorded this impressive run

3 Likes

Updated the thread

The best druid I’ve ever seen! :muscle:

1 Like

Hey Dmt, this build looks very intriguing to try it out,

i was wondering about what sort of path you take skill wise when leveling up? and in which order would you get the points for the devotions? what sort of components / gear should i be looking out for during leveling?

1 Like