A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

Hey
Level up with Arcanist and TSS
In devotions go for Crown and Widow first
Look for Eastern and Trozan set ofc. Farm Rolderathis for his offhand

Hi, very cool build! What should you craft items for on this one?

1 Like

Hi, thanks!
For stun/physique/increased healing

Awesome, thanks alot!

Hi,
How is the build in 1.1.8.0? is it affected?

Hi, still good

1 Like

Sorry for the probably stupid question, but what exactly makes this belt so necessary?
Is it just the “converted to lightning dmg” part + good resistances? (and all shaman skills ofc).

And how long did it take to farm those rings? xD

Thanks!

1 Like

Besides the +1 to Shaman and affixes, the Vitality->Lightning conversion makes Twin Fangs far more effective for life stealing.

I can’t speak for Dmt but I will say that trading is also an option and in my experience helps a ton to get Magi rings.

1 Like

So it goes

3 Likes

GD stash is also an option

Could anyone explain me please Footpads of grey magi, and mark of unlife? The stats on both are kinda mediocre, unless physical resistance on boots, and +3% ele max res is somewhat so good to pass on more damaging options?

The Physical resistance is really good and should help with survivability in fairly short but frequent bursts. The Trap resistance is also noteworthy and also a big reason to take the boots. All around great defensive additions.

Mark of Unlife is an easy and massive source of DA. The 3% max resistance is also valuable as another defense lowering all Elemental damage taken by 15%. Perhaps I’m wrong but I’d say the medal is the best slot to sacrifice for some defense here as well if it means being able to go damage/offense on basically every other item slot the build uses.

1 Like

Thank you for your response! Also, am i wrong or i should go all in in spirit? I usually see everyone going physique for extra health.

All Physique with minimum points in Cunning/Spirit to meet gear requirements is the “safe” option. If you have a good handle on how to pilot/play your build and what it can/cannot handle and can afford the DA loss like dmt’s Druid then you may as well dump points in Spirit (or Cunning for Physical/Pierce/Bleeding builds) for more damage and faster clears. Cunning points on other builds can also be dropped in for OA if needed too.

2 Likes

Got another question about Defensive Ability. Don’t i die to 2 crits with that? Especially if i don’t have perfectly rolled Chains of Brandis, and without the affix, i would have less than 2.7 k.

Also its proc prevents you from being oneshotted

DA is seriously overrated. Solo Fabius shreds DA by ~500. Moreover most enemies dont have much critical damage to be afraid of crits

1 Like

Crit chance scales with shards deeph, in even 75 its 22% for Kaisan/Reaper, 30% at 100, Fabius is 56%/75 and 64%/100. Not getting crit can be helpful from my experience but in very high deeps with casters you can’t be hit anyway and there is mirror so difference can not be seen.

1 Like

Crit damage*, little typo
The SR mob stats can be checked here for those who want to check it more in detail

2 Likes

Hello,

Playing a trozan druid myself, I had no idea it could be this powerful o_o.

If you have the time, could you elaborate on the mechanics that make this build so tanky?
I watched the sr 75-76 run and I’m stunned to see you did it without any potion and only 11000 HP.
Where does the crazy health regen come from? (giant blood and mark of unlife have a long reload, I dont get it)

A few other questions:

• what is the use of developing iskandra elemental exchange ? (instead of putting points in wind devil for instance) this not a criticism at all it’s just because I’m really clueless).
  • I’m also puzzled by the seals and augments choice of the wand and the off-hand. How comes seal of resonance, seal of skies and potent solael vision are less optimal choices? (again: not a critiscism, just trying to get a better understanding of the game mechanics )

Again: excellent job, your vids blew my mind. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Hello

A matter of piloting

has almost 100% uptime with 50% cdr

A bit of useful stats

is useless if you lack on skillpoints. All the Wind Devil damage is in Maelstrom

Build already has max trap and freeze res

is good for tanky builds. Druids can’t just stay at one place and casting spells into some Reapers face

because you need at least 2700 DA (comfortable level on druids), taking another augment and investing in physique gives less %damage

3 Likes