A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

Thank you for your answer.
I.just.learnt.ALOT (by reading the other questions/answers too).
You also inderictly pointed one big (if not the biggest) flaw of my current build. Like a good beginner I followed the most common advice about stats: I maxed physique and put the rest of the point to match my equipment requirements.
You made me realize there’s a % bonus for your magic damages correlated to spirit!!!

THANKS!

1 Like
2 Likes

The fastest TSS run ever, I assume

1 Like

Three seconds faster than my warlock :sob:

Which one?

Hi guys,

Why Star Pact and not Stormcaller Pact?

crit dmg nicely combines with OA from Arcanist and 33% for the extra lightning dmg feels almos consistent with attack speed and besides its all lightning suited in Stormcaller Pact.

I ask as now I am fooling around with my Shaman (later to ne druid) as an alt. on my FW ultos dropped, poor man ultos clvl 75 but better then nothing :wink:

All of the character’s offensive skills (TSS, Storm Totem, Wind Devil) are cooldown-based so having more cooldown reduction means more chances to deal damage.

It also helps defensively as well lowering the cooldown on Giant’s Blood, Mirror of Ereoctes, Ghoulish Hunger, Twin Fangs etc. so they can also be utilised sooner. Even having 1 or 2 of these a second quicker can save your life in dire situations.

1 Like

ok, get it thank you!

but I was fooling around with different skills and decided to go 2h melee :slight_smile:

with slight support from gun if need be.

so I dontk know now if its still a good choice if i go melee.

cheers!!

It’s strange, because tss warlock was faster than druid in my hands

mine was more focused on sigils.

Wondering about the shard of asterkarn for off hand in place of the tome. Would it be possible to fit without losing the relic? Nice weapon but the way the trozan sets are set up, there doesn’t seem to be a point to it.

Losing the CDR from Eternity and an off-hand would be a massive hit to offense and defense. Not impossible to make casters at 20-30% CDR but it would still be a massive hit nonetheless.

I was looking at Shard of Asterkarn recently since someone else brought it up, only use I can think of for it is dropping Wind Devil’s cooldown to 0.3-0.5 seconds. But even then, full Trozan + off-hand will trump it anyway.

Hey guys, coming back to this game after a long while. Just curious about one thing: farming the greens. I noticed in the OP that farming the offhand would probably be easy, but the belt looks a bit harder, as you have to go into Port Val to farm it. How long did it take you guys to farm these items up? Says 2-3 hours, but that seems too quick, lol. Build looks amazing and fun, but one thing that turns me off from a lot of builds, like retal warlords, is GDStashed greens. Although these look far more tame & realistic in comparison.

Additionally, how easy is it to level with this build? I made a forcewave warlord coming back when my saves were deleted, and that was pretty easy. Would you say it’s comparable?

Thanks for creating an awesome guide like this, you rock!

1 Like

You missed a lot. Greens are easier to get than legendaries now.

TSS build is one of the easiest to level up with green offhand

I’ve never lvled up with forcewave, can’t say

Thanks!

TSS is vastly better than forcewave. Between Olexra’s FF and TSS you have all you need for levelling.

1 Like

Loving your guide as well!
My druid collected all the items (besides Magi Rings :P) now but I’m missing the perfect MI rolls.

“Usually, it takes 2-3 hours”

I’m also not quite understanding this…is it really that “easy” two get the 2 green pre- and suffixes you want?
I thought they are quite rare. Okay, 3h of Rolderathis farming could work, but alone the path to Watcher Brandis for the belt seems so long and annoying lol. But there is no way around than killing him over and over again until you get exactly what you need?

Nope its all about luck.
Don’t try to get exactly those affixes. Remove all armor augments and belt affixes and see what the build “needs”. Then get like 10 belts and see if you can cover resistances with armor augments with some of the belts you have found.

2 Likes

Another question - why use 2x of that ring? I’m not arguing against it, but someone had suggested to use something like this instead: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2ggRM72

This way, some of the gear is much more farmable and is able to get more use from Overload and Oak Skin. What do you think about this setup vs. yours? Have you played around with this idea? That way TSS is still overcapped but you will get more use from those 2 skills. It is also able to squeeze in roughly 400 more OA/100 more DA. But then, I am not entirely sure what he sacrifices in his build apart from like 50% stun resist. Was never that good at ARPG theorycrafting. Courtesy of u/Purlpo from the Grim Dawn subreddit

If you want a heal-based druid, I would recommend this one [1.1.7.2] The Dryad's Apprentice - Heal-based Trozan Druid

How the gear is much more farmable if you have <2700 DA even with stalwart of readiness ring?

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out. I was not trying to condescend in my original post, by the way - just trying to figure out for myself which was the better route. I am glad you showed me what I would lose going with that setup over yours. Again, not so good with theorycrafting myself in ARPGs. Cheers!