Act 3 Chapter 1 now available with Build 23!

No more bleed damage on magic implements? Spellbreaker Selene says boo.

Increased the drop rate of Blood of Ch’thon from Ch’thonic Hero monsters

Did you also turn off the Ch’thonic spawns on the inaccessible road to Eastmarsh? Because that’s also a major source of blood-farming frustration.

Too busy reading all the comments to write my own.

Great job with the update and Merry Christmas to everyone :slight_smile:

OMG that was totally unexpected ! Thank you guys for this sweet sweet Christmas present. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update!

Is it intentional that the Horrors in Act 3 Reflects Bloody Pox? Seems wrong that I lose almost all my health every time I infect a Horror.

The problem is that the damn things have reflect instead of retaliation, which for something that comes in large groups is absolutely ridiculous. I have to chug an energy pot every fight with them on my Witchblade as my Solael’s drains my own energy absolutely dry, to the point where it in fact turns itself off and murders my DPS. Heaven forbid either of my weapon pool skills activate and debuffs myself even further.

Hey Crate, thanks for the birthday present. :smiley: Will look forward to exploring Act 3 over Christmas/New Year. Thanks so much for all your hard work on this game and have a bit of a break over the holidays to enjoy it with your families and friends.

Mmm… Haunted Scarecrows… It’s like you scooped out all my childhood fears from the past, and put them in your game.

Thank you for your hard work Crate! Will enjoy LAN MP in New Year holidays (1.5 weeks of free time in Russia).

Thanks for such a nice surprise, Crate!
One question… the patch notes say

The boss chests in Alkamos’ treasure room now have an additional chance to drop blueprints

does it mean that blueprints ‘take’ other items drop chance? In other words are the droptables for blueprints and gear items separated?

Good to have Act 3 so soon! By the way, any news for the Translatable Materials for B23?

Thanks Crate for the update under our trees! Now we have something to do while we are in vacation!!!

Nice Crate, a very welcome christmas present :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, now I will have something to do for Christmas day.

Best christmas gift ever :smiley:

Thank you for the new update!
The only thing I have to say is the map is huge but the monster density
IS not there. There are way too much empty space even on veterant mode

Odd, my playthroughs have been positively infested with Grobles, Trogs and spiders.

Id have to a agree, walk almost anyway and things will start shooting from the screens edge.

I have to agree that some certain place is indeed a bit empty. I think before the tyrant area.

Btw good job crate! Waiting for job well done :slight_smile:

As far as I can tell Act 3 is very, very well done. The atmosphere, the environment, the setting… every little bit of these new lands is far more eloquent than any dialogue or background story. You can feel the war because it is shown and not told. Great job Crate, you guys rock.