Act 3 Chapter 2 is now released with B24!

Alpha to Coverage takes the alpha channel of textures and applies it as a mask for anti-aliasing. It will not affect your game if you have anti-aliasing turned off. It is usually just useful for making foliage look better.

52, unless you can find something higher (I have a level 52 Alkamos’ Warsword in my stash).

The new graphics for Acidbile Riftscourges’ acid spit looks weird and wrong.

But in a good way.

Also the game as a whole seems to run a lot smoother now. I guess we really are ramping up towards a “release” soon.

Can anyone tell me where this cooldown timer is exactly because I’m not seeing it anywhere and this was a much needed feature for me :confused:

It’s displayed on buffs, like Pneumatic burst, for example. Buff icons will have a red number over lay for the last 3 seconds of their duration. It’s more like a duration timer than a cooldown timer.

did you remove bloodreapers boots?

They were redesigned into Bloodhound Greaves in B20, back in August.

Nicely done yet again! Keep up the good work!

I would really love it if one more mastery was introduced on april fools day (but not as a hoax but instead as a real deal) :))

Unlikely but one can always wish.

I’m thinking that we may see 2 mastery’s in the next expansion (hopefully).

Since the game is not even yet finished, I think that expansion will be somewhere in the distant winter of 2016 :slight_smile:
Until then I hope for one more mastery, and for exp at least 3 :slight_smile:

Mastery’s require a ton of work though.

Not just the skills themselves and balancing them but also lore and itemization which supports the mastery.

Skill affixes, epic/legendary items which have unique art, perhaps even new pets which would require modeling, texturing, rigging, animations and so on.

The list can get quite large even for just 1 mastery.

Then exponential that with all the combinations of other classes!

I have noticed that I have stopped looking for lootable objects, probably because there are so many.

I turned shadows to very high. There are lampposts (such as burial hill) with excess chain that create large swaying shadows.

I do realize that, no need to go into details, but one can only hope right?
If you think about how the game looked with only act 1 in beginning of beta, and how far the game got…why not wonder what else can they suprise us with :))

Also they said that the final game will be available to mod, so i hope that modders will presents at least 1-3 good masteries :slight_smile:
If total of masteries with 1or2 expansions and additional community work is from anywhere between 10-15 I’m happy :slight_smile:

Crate, please tell me you guys are working on fixing the multiplayer crash issue soon. I can’t play no more than 5-10 minutes in multiplayer before suffering a guaranteed crash.

…must…play…online…ACK!.. :frowning:

I have to say that I am beyond impressed with how this game has evolved. Being a Legendary contributor and around from the early days, the progress is nothing short of amazing. While I know its been a long time being such a small crew and all, the details and the game play are so well worth it.

I just wanted you folks to know how much I am enjoying the game and how I appreciate your honesty and integrity to build what you committed to; it definitely has shown through. This is hands down the best arpg bar none. Rock on folks! In the famous words of who the hell knows where or when, “Winner, Winner, chicken dinner!”

Hey guys,

love the game… I have a 40 warlock and a 40 witch blade and s Sab 30. I just finished the new release I think… that’s what I wanted to ask about? I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I was already level 40 when I started it this morning.

So they only opened 1 new portal, the 2 dynamite holes, then the ground/burrow with the 2 mini bosses with the glands for that quest then the queen. Next was that pile of bodies boss, in the barn. Also retire the cannons from the east. That’s it though right? I mean Bastions reach or whatever its called ISNT open yet?

Also, the faction person to buy goods… is he in the game yet?

I know they made a lot of other changes to the over all gameplay.

Yeah that about right. Its a small patch in terms of contents but have many underlaying stuff patched in preparation of upcoming build which should have faction system fully running.

Dont burn yourself yet and take a break if you not the grinding or theory crafting type. :wink:

Wanted to thank for making loot easier to find with the bling effect. Great idea to what was previously a bit annoying.

Is the level cap still 40?