Aether + Chaos damage combination

I have used Twilight’s Veil dagger in this build. It is supposed to be aether + chaos dagger yet its damage is only aether. Its base damage should change to half aether and half chaos. It would be more thematic for the dagger. Also because of bad accessibility of RR on classes it is made for there should be additional flat damage bonuses given to it to compensate for this.

This dagger is made for aether + chaos combo which is not supported by other items in the game at all. I only found very few items supporting both aether and chaos damage for level 82+ items and they don’t synergize well with each other. Bonuses on them should be changed so that they support each other more. I found these items - ring, medal, amulet, gloves and boots. There are also few other lower level faction items but they are not usable for level 100 builds. These items should be remade to complement each other more.
There are these gloves also that need a mythical version and they should get attack speed considering their skill bonuses to Solalel’s Witchfire and Fabric of Reality.

I also would like to propose that a set (more like two sets) should be made to cover for the rest of items that are not at our disposal. One would be epic and the other legendary. They would complement each other and be for these classes - Arcanist, Occultist and Demolitionist. And they should be focused to work with Twilight’s Veil.

6 Likes

Dual damage builds can certainly be interesting and is something I would like to see for Aether/Chaos as well.

+1 from me!

Purifier would have the most rr, both masteries have aether and chaos rr. But probably items don’t support that class

Builds could be build with it (necro as well) but primary focus should be on those three masteries I have mentioned. They have inbuilt aether and chaos damage in them.

1 Like

Demo has RR + firestrike. Arcanist has flat for aether and chaos. And Occultist has flat chaos.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.