Agrivix set - thoughts on making it a fire-based set?

Maybe it’s just me, but i’d love to see 30% aether --> fire conversion on the amulet.

Would be nice to see a dedicated vindictive flame set out there. I’d imagine that it pack quite the punch too.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo69mdV

P.S: @x1x1x1x2 - tagging you in here since you’ve experimented with the agrivix quite a bit, and with fire CT as well. Would love to hear your input

I think no, spanks.

It maybe weird to say, but aether need some love. Elemental is just so good now and already have so many things to play with.

If that’s the case, what about making the green weapon aether focused?

EDIT: Would help defiler’s out a lot too

NO /10CHARSss

We already have Vanquisher for Fire CT tho it’s not spam. I like the current state where aether is for spam while fire is for CD (i.e. taking full advantage of inferno)

Why, Spanks? It’s the iconic aether set and it should remain that way. Spellbinders suffered a lot already.

If you really insist the conversion could be moved to Fabric of Reality (and ruin defilers but whoever cares about the little guys…). But I’m with the crowd. Agrivix is aether.

What I would see on Argivix is changing the Wisps’ flat rr to sth else really powerful. Since everyone uses Revenant now.

Ok. Was just wishful thinking on my part. Would’ve be cool to see vindictive flame at 0.3s CD.

Still doable with green scepter + offhand, but the damage output decreases tremendously.

Thanks for the feedback guys

I think it was Valinov who made a pretty badass defiler and Vindictive was a big part of it. Being aether didn’t make it any less vindictive! :wink:

Im sure, the goal here was to try and lower CDR on vindictive flame as much as possible. I suppose I could use aether affixes on the weapon, but the base fire damage seems like sucha waste to me :stuck_out_tongue:

No imo, we got enough fire sets and not that many aether ones.

Agrivix binder just got revived and now u want to kill it straight away? :rofl: