Announcing Fangs of Asterkarn!

I was not expecting this to happen :grava_yes:

Was not expecting sooo much MOAR! Grim Dawn is my fav game of all time…nothing comes close. It’s given me so many hours of fun and joy (2000hrs and counting) Thank you Zantai and all the team at Crate for a wonderful game that keeps giving :+1:

3 Likes

Fuck, there goes my resolution to not game for a couple months. Thanks Crate. :upside_down_face:

You guys are awesome, we don’t deserve this! I think I speak for everyone when I say that I also did NOT expect an update/expansion this massive to drop at this point in the games life.

3 Likes

God it feels so good to be so right… being shot down multiple times about a 3rd expansion and how it would be impossible to do and also saying there is a lot of room for a “snow themed” expansion.

Legit been asking for this for years now and i am so happy it’s gonna be a thing.

4 Likes

Considering it is Asterkarn, they might open up a big region west of from Asterkarn Mountains or Road/Valley. I wonder if it make sense to do this expansion after beating act 3…right before going deeper into act 4.

Edit: The other option is to make a portal like what was done with FG to get to the new act.

Maybe we’ll also finally get a chance to get to this island :smiley:

5 Likes

Holy smoke! Did not see that one coming| Does this mean we’re finally getting Cronley’s gang rogue-like dungeon? Not sure why, but how come the last act of aRPGs are always in a snowy area?

1 Like

Let’s hope! Since other hard to max factions like Anasteria and Kymon’s/ODV are getting buffed.

Considering both the name of expansion and image of expansion i think a wolf pet(s) and/or transformation is very likely. Zentai did also say maybe “pets” and I would emphasize the (s) for plural so maybe a second mastery pet or item pet.

3 Likes

Trip West
Day 10

death-by-snu-snu-futurama

4 Likes

If we get to command a bunch of snow puppers I will be in heaven! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I may be misremembering but I think it was kinda mentioned (but no info whether true or pseudo)?
And also it will have some DW support and a Default Attack Replacer.

1 Like

Yeah, been around since early alpha and will continue supporting you guys as long as you keep making stuff.

1 Like

Just one more thing to ask (or beg) for: please upgrade increase the maximum characters that we can have with each save file. I already have maximum chars level 100, now i need at least 9 more slots for 9 new class combo :frowning: please make it happen

1 Like

That is definitely a solid/reasonable request right durr…

The character limit is in Steam Cloud. Local saves have no limits.

5 Likes

So that i canr create new char because my steam cloud is on? And then i cant use cloud save (to play in another PC maybe) if i want more char? Thats suck actually. But i understand that its not dev’s problem, just steam cloud :frowning:

The Grim Dawn save folder is just a couple of megabytes, so if you disable steam cloud, you can copy it to a USB flash drive and play on another pc easily.

Steam cloud is fickle anyway. Haven´t used it in years.

Hype, but worry at the same time. I need to set lowest graphic setting to play game at 90 fps at base game, then 70 at AoM then 60 at FG, next??? My poor old PC

You lied Crate Entertainment! You said there won’t be another expansion. You said there won’t be another mastery. You said it’s out of control with addition number of class combos. You said those. I remembered! :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes