Announcing Fangs of Asterkarn!

Question, do you think there will there be new pet related items such as a pet related axe, permanent pet on an item, a one handed ranged pistol or new item sets in this new expansion since it says it will have hundreds of new items?

U know, we can see new locations at grimtools on a cell phone? Like a Mallen’
s fortres, Tomb of the first inquisitor and some Asterkarn locations?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s not from the new expansion, it’s from the recent Grim League Season mod.

1 Like

Oh, my bad, i think is a bug xD

No, it’s not a bug. Grimtools does support the League so you can see things to do with it there. It also supports the Reign of Terror mod and the Diablo 3 classes mod. The Grim League Season mod can be played even though the league itself has finished. There’s an offline version you can download and play if you want to.

1 Like

I cant wait to see how much larger the text for some of the items will be this time around,everytime i show this game to someone they are amazed at the sheer ammount of text on some items haha

Gonna be interesting to see how Crate handles GM2 to be easier on expansion development,hope the mastery system stays ofc

Thank you so much for everything yall have done. Your continued support for your games is something I never see in other companies, it’s obvious theres alot of passion there. You guys are the kings of ARPGs and I can’t wait to see what this next expansion brings.

4 Likes

The 2nd coming of the no life devastator will bring soul crushing defeat to my social life.

rubs hands feverishly

45 masteries!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

will they be more levels or it stays 100?

From the OP

oh i missed that.

Any predictions on the release date?

March 2025

1 Like

When can the new DLC be launched

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

As said in the opening post might be 2024 or could be 2025 depending on how much MOAR Crate decide to give us.

Well, the time of release will come. Can I get an email or something?

Just keep an eye on this section of the forum as it will be announced here. Or on Crate’s social media stuff - Facebook, etc.

DAMN IM HYPED, CANT WAIT!!!.. tho I rather it realeases bit later then rushed!! So take your time Crate!!! <3