Announcing Fangs of Asterkarn!

So that i canr create new char because my steam cloud is on? And then i cant use cloud save (to play in another PC maybe) if i want more char? Thats suck actually. But i understand that its not dev’s problem, just steam cloud :frowning:

The Grim Dawn save folder is just a couple of megabytes, so if you disable steam cloud, you can copy it to a USB flash drive and play on another pc easily.

Steam cloud is fickle anyway. Haven´t used it in years.

Hype, but worry at the same time. I need to set lowest graphic setting to play game at 90 fps at base game, then 70 at AoM then 60 at FG, next??? My poor old PC

You lied Crate Entertainment! You said there won’t be another expansion. You said there won’t be another mastery. You said it’s out of control with addition number of class combos. You said those. I remembered! :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

I this a joke ?!? Man, time to go back to the game once more, sooo hype !

Definitely the best news in 2023, i can’t believe it, i love this game so much

1 Like

THX alot guys …you are great …

I’m so hyped, what a big surprise! Long ago I asked you guys to expand the beautiful snowy Asterkarn, and this expansion’s just like a dream come true!
By the way, on behalf of the Vietnamese community, please provide an official support for Vietnamese version of the game and make a new Vietnamese font based on GD’s original font.

2 Likes

Bruh affix crafting, and rerolling is huge, anything to make a deeper crafting system! This is gonna be awesome.

I just saw the announcement on Steam! Wow, I’m so excited! :heart_eyes: I very rarely ever buy DLC at full price, but I’m absolutely getting this the moment it’s released. Grim Dawn is my favorite RPG ever made, so I guess this is going to make it even MOAR favorite! :smile:

The new expansion is welcome. We are more looking forward to Grim dawn II.

1 Like

Thank you for all these amazing news expanding the game beyond what we thought was possible.
It’s really cool to see more options for modders, I can’t wait to try shapeshifting , increase movement speed beyond cap, rerolling /(adding) new affixes, skill charges… so many things to try and have fun !

1 Like

Can’t wait to sink my FANGS into this one :vampire:

3 Likes

The wolf on the poster looks like a berserker pet? One can hope…

3 Likes

Zantai mentioned during the Stream that you can access FOA expansion when you reach Fort Ikon.

So it will pretty much be like FG with an NPC standing next to the portal to teleport you to the next act then?

1 Like

This is the most exciting gaming news Iv’e had all year.

You guys are frikkin’ awesome!

1 Like

Good afternoon. Is it possible to get somewhere access to those compositions that sounded on the stream? Are they from future DLC or not?

Thanks for supporting this game for many years greatest arpg of all time !

1 Like

Yes, it will be like that.

Please, get rid of Epic difficulty. We don’t need this anymore. Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

2 Likes