Any People playing Multiplayer?

Hi There,

i am totally new to Grim Dawn … but since i liked the singleplayer pretty much an the combination possibilities of classes, devotions and gear, i wanted to participate in some multiplayer games.

Sadly i can’t see ANY games. Even if i remove the flag from “no full games” etc…

For me that can have to reasons:

1st (i hope thats the right one): My Ports aren’t correct and thats why i don’t see any games.
2nd (i hope i am wrong): Nobody plays it in multiplayer for … reasons ?!

You guys might wanna help me out with this ? Is it that low populated? If the region matters : EUW

Thanks in regards!

Which version are you using: Steam or GOG? Steam has more multiplayers usually.

Steam. Bought Ashes + Grim Dawn + That Arena Thing

Make sure you don’t have multiplayer set to LAN, and press the Refresh button to populate the list.

That might be the trick … i thought it autorefreshes :smiley: Thanks mate … had to be smth pretty stupid

Well, people do multiplay the game. Can’t help with the technical side since I don’t I’m afraid. Maybe it’s just the wrong time of day. What time zone is EUW compared to GMT?

All fine … thank you all :slight_smile: Will try my best tomorrow night / evening … mostlikely gonna write here if it doesnt work at all :smiley:

Good, hope it all works for you and you can enjoy playing the game. :slight_smile:

If you do find a bug then please report it in the Bug Reporting section of the forum, but do a search there first to see if others have already reported it and there’s a solution to the problem.

Also there is a discord server if you wish.