Any way to change Ravager choice?

Many of my characters have Ravager of Minds chosen on Ultimate(mostly because ele res used to be easier to overcap), I’m sick of the new Nullification totem mechanic which the reworked boss now vomits out at a ridiculous rate and would like to change and try against Ravager of Flesh. One way would be to recreate the characters on a different save file with Ravager of Flesh unlocked but that seems a bit too time consuming. Is there any simple way to do this through GDstash or other tools?

I’ll look into it (just need to unpack game files) since I know how to revive Mogdrogen relatively easily using tokens.
Maybe Ravager can be changed in a similar way.

1 Like

Tyvm, do you have something to easily reset Mog? Would be fun to retry him with the 1.2 changes.

Any Way To Reset Mogroden's Kill Count? - #6 by tqFan

2 Likes

Hey, could it also be possible to get Ravager when opposing Barrowholm? Or is that too much for console commands?

Ravager change guide

@SRKSlash Ok, here’s how to change Ravager on the video (from Flesh to Minds in this example)

character.RevokePlayerToken "AREAE_TYVALDCHOSEN"
character.GrantPlayerToken "AREAE_AURINCHOSEN"

(the third one is AREAE_JORDYTHCHOSEN)

3 Likes

Not sure about tokens in case of this one but you definitely could spawn Ravager in command line at least.
However it’s too many things at once for me atm so if you want some help in that, I recommend Grim Dawn Discord / modding section.

TYVM mate! This is awesome guess I can farm up a pefect mog mantle too now.

1 Like

Btw only need to type a command once per every game launch. After that it’s remembered and you can bring it back with arrows with command line opened

1 Like

i’m such a noob i didnt even know there was an actual difference lol
can someone give me the basic rundown of what changes from one to the other? i take it what defines his version is who you choose as sacrifice?

Here you go, each has different loot, look at the bottom right of each item to see which Ravager it comes from.

Also, Ravager per sacrifice:
Ravager of Flesh - Tyvald
Ravager of Minds - Aurin
Ravager of Souls - Jordyth

What changes in the actual fight from one to another? I haven’t killed Ravager ever, only celestials i killed was Mogdrogen and Lokkar.