Apparently I'm famous now

smacks lips

:mad:

Worth a read. (2014 Article; earliest instances I could find of him were from 2008 on WoWHead forums. He also apparently hit up a math help forum too.)

I try to reason still with him to remove the video on his steam profile, but he keeps deleting the comments.so, just waiting on YouTube now…

Just wow. He’s playing a Van Helsing game right now actually lol.

Crate should read that and take comfort in the knowledge they aren’t alone in developer pain via tx3000

Maybe there’s a support group for it.

Great now he is making threats it looks like.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I already sent a report as well, but he already deleted it. We will see. I truly am disappointed in reason right now.

Now he’s making it more personal

Let it be noted I haven’t posted anything directly to him in quite awhile nor have I intended to.

This dude is a warrior. Bow before his deep webz!

I guess I should wait for an email?

Looks that away.

Quick on the button, aren’t you?

Damn right i am.

If you guys need any of these screens to send to Steam then by all means.

Ill have to look into how to go about it but if you know the path lemme know.

Wow… he is bringing this too far…make sure you lock your doors guys. :undecided:

Family threats too… Hmm

He is losing his cool now atm.

I think he is fueling his fire off this. maybe just stop everything and he will lose amusement… everything is getting to personal. unless you guys think stressing him will cause him to stop. idk. to much drama recently. :cry:

I’m just observing actually. But it would be nice to see Steam take action against him.

Im sure many a game developer would be happy about it in light of his constant abuse.

i agree completely. :smiley: you have done nothing wrong neither has anyone else.

it would be nice to see steam take action. it sucks that the games he “plays” get bad reviews for really no reason.

IDK what to do but i would like to see this nonsense stop.

:smiley:

Yea I managed to stomach listening to him a little bit go on and on with his GD vids and whenever he gets to his “point” you see the lunacy in it and then you understand why he disallowed comments on his vids.

He would get razed to the ground everytime.

It’s pretty hard to listen to that idiocy for long tho.