(April Fools!) Grim Dawn Version 4.1.1.8

After we playtest it, obviously.

>Praetorians hoarding up the fun again

This is clearly a bad real life design. Peopleā€™s ability to playtest needs to be removed from the skill choices.

That was awesome!:smiley:

But no new items? Lazy devs.

The Inquisitor mastery is now 34% more unexpected.

Nice one !

Posted: April 2, 2018 12:50 AM GMT+8

Am disappointed.

Pretty sure Lorkarrā€™s disappointment is already maxed out :o

Very funny, my favorites were:

[
In order to improve the number of players that have reached the final wave of the Crucible, the waves now trigger in reverse, starting at Wave 170.

Aura of Censure now (Redacted).

In order to increase realism, riftgates now spit you out at random locations

Offensive Ability no longer scales with profanity.

Sigil of Consumption now obeys strict dietary standards.

Increased the brightness on Sphere of Protectionā€™s visual effect.
]

And I would have loved to be able to dual wield Ulgrimā€™s keep sake, but only if I also got to wear a chef hat whilst doing it.

You think my disappointment has a cap?! Iā€™m very disappointed with you, mortal! 13% more disappointed than I was yesterday!

Please add a feature to toggle on/off the fogā€¦itā€™s quite annoying when you miss out on graphical features

Good job with the changes. Here is an additional item from me.

[Itemization]

• Auto Show Loot filter now works in reverse from the top loot tier down. Common (White) loot has been added to all difficulties and levels of game play and will now show for all loot drops.

I think some of these can be implemented using modsā€¦

Skeletal enemies now fall apart the moment they move, since that makes no sense.

This had me in stiches, laughing. :smiley: Also, would put poor Deathā€™s Vigil out of a job!

The Inquisitor mastery is now 34% more unexpected.

But when do we get the skill in the Inquisitor tree which lets us summon the Comfy Chair? (It immobilises enemies for a short time and comforts their feet.)

Fire Giants in D&D do it!

Ah! But they are dual-weilding which is what I want. In that comment I was referring to 2-handing a single shield :slight_smile:

Awesome pic tho.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Oh sorry, I meant to reply to the guy you replied to, who was asking for dual-wielding shields.
2handed shieldsā€¦ I assume they would look more like you are carrying around the door to the Steps of Torment. :smiley:

The only way I see we could DW shields is if Crate adds another shield like Spellscourge one with hidden stat that enables equipping another. I would be okay with that, more for lols than anything else

In PoE you can already dual wield shields. Kinda

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Advancing_Fortress

[Itemization]

New Common Amulet (easy to ignore) - ā€œYou canā€™t touch thisā€: 100% Damage Absorption (100% chance when hit). This item last for your current session only.

New Common Amulet (easy to ignore) - ā€œYou canā€™t live hereā€: 100% Reduction to Enemyā€™s Health (100% chance on attack). This item last for your current session only.

Note: These items are dropped by left handed mobs only. You have to check if they are using a shield on their right hand for instance.

Great! Finally some specific gear for us poor forgotten lefties. About bloody time! :smiley:

DW Shields are not a joke, sir. Itā€™s a full mastery or nothing. As we say here in 'Muricaā€¦

Actually, those are exactly the types of shields that my own inspiration for the idea use in Tales of Majā€™Eyal. Shame PoE is unplayable.

Canā€™t speak for Crate, but Iā€™m pretty sure 'Murica will ban all guns before we get that specific mastery :stuck_out_tongue:

besides what if the mastery ends up like this