(April Fools!) Grim Dawn Version 4.1.1.8

Ha… I’ve posted that pic before in old conversations about the topic.

As for what if it did? Cool? :wink:

medierra actually did inquire of his employees if it was feasible to do but it would be a bit of work to make it happen… So it had a shot once and was being considered somewhat. And who knows, maybe it still does.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Whatever they end up doing, I am 100% sure they will do it right.

As for masteries - I would love to see (and play) shapeshifting one, but that has been refuted many times by Zantai that I honestly think DW shields is more likely of the two :smiley:

Really don’t know any you all keep going on about dual shields. Zantai’s already said in the stream of the 10th March:

“Dual shields - no. Anything that needs a new animation set - not happening.”

Or am I wasting my time compiling info for you? :undecided:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69297

Oh medea… I always love having a reason to post this.

Ugh. :cry:

Still, glad I made your day for you powbam.

Have you never watched Sealab 2021? There is noone, NOONE, sexier than Captain Murphy. Except for maybe David Hasselhoff and Burt Reynolds.

Nope, never heard of it. And I don’t find Burt or David particularly sexy either.

Blasphemy. On all counts. :neutral_face:

Hey don’t forget about 80s Alex Trebek!

Um …

Been there, done that already. :stuck_out_tongue:

Powbam was my inspiration :slight_smile:

POWBAM! Now look at what you’ve done! :eek:

See medea, you’re gunna do just fine! This must be close to how I make Zantai feel every single day.

Here’s a visual representation of that “feeling”, which Zantai sent me in his last PM.

Because I am a caring person, sensitive to his needs, I offered this in consolation.

April fools is just a theoretical joke if it’s not done directly to someone.

But what a bout a prank in the game ?

Anyone who played Divine Divinity, when u go in the forest on the right of the big main map, next to the merchants village, u find a house with no doors, in which u can enter through a tree stump.
After entering u find it’s all filled with gems and jewels and a note (forgot what it said). When u pick up the 1st thing there…they all turn into stone. he he he :wink:

For a moment this had me like…noooo:eek: