Armor vs Phys res

Lol. You ALWAYS have a choice. For example - are you using seal of corruption?

Doesn’t that mean that such builds need more piloting skills than 3k / 10% phys res ones?

Inquisitor seal is best used in Ultos. Box is universal procer on attack. It’s monster proc on bat. Aether corruption spread so nicely elemental storm. AAR on Widow.

Not you:

You’ve just jumped into discussion head-on.

Nope, it’s so easy to pilot it. I can attest to it. But AAR even on glassy setup with under 2k armor is virtually unkillable too.

Sure. But not by much. It’s a simple matter of using MoT on a nem, waiting for that to end before using bloodthirster, and waiting for ghoul to proc before repeating the cycle again.

If you (and by “you” I mean anyone) don’t like active defence, then you’re the only person limiting your build diversity.

Is my username ya1?

But i dont have Ultos. Well, i can use Aether Corruption, but that’s yet another button to press every few seconds, and i dont really want todo that for AAR. And the main thing - it’s easier just to TP to an eneny and put a seal under his feet, rather than keeping distance dealing half DPS.

I’ve always had an impression that having less than 2k armour is noway unless you can stack at least 30%+ physical resistance (permanent)

Sure. So because you want a lazy playstyle (which is totally fine) you’ve gimped your build. -8% RR, +50% lightning damage, +44 OA is worth a split second of AAR interruption

The point is that you DO have a choice, you just don’t want to exercise it.

So stop making stupid excuses.

Demonstrably false as evidence by my ritualist

Check Ritualist by Sir Spanksalot. Low armor and moderate physical resistance. Can clear naked Crucible and I reach SR 84. You can face tank Kaisan at SR 80+ .

My Cabalist have miniature armor, I can beat SR 75 and Crucible with ease. But I have solid physical resistance and life steal.

Man I really can’t understand how you survive there with 1.7k armour and 11% phys res. Respect

Adcth + wendigo. it’s not that tough. If you want, I can PM you the build, and you can try it.

I doubt i can pilote it my reflexes are not good :smiley: but if you don’t mind I would like to test it

You’ll become pleasantly surprised!

I am not crazy pilot like Sir Spanksalot but in the topic you can see my results.

I’m more interested to understand the defense layers he is using in that build.

Sent with some advice. LMK if you have questions

50% damage and 44 OA are passive, you dont have to use skill to get them. And using it also requires to remove one defensive consumable off the skillbar (because it’s quite limited, you know).

Thanks a lot