B17 - Hotfix v0.2.3.4 (Changelog)

Oh, just noticed, Fire Strike is nerfed to hell, lol. Right call, but I expect a liitle tweaking into increasing actually FIRE damage from it like a little.

Was lots of nerfs all around really cos of the reduction to attribute %'s

Started fresh again, xp gain is much more logical, early yellow mods nothing to write home about (as it should be in the first place) and observed a wider variety of white weapons dropping.

Early components also drop consistently, scrap is back to normal availability, so far so good.

Had a BSOD due to amd’s driver recovering itself, however after checking game integrity, something downloaded so I’ll attribute the crash to this.

That is quite the hotfix! You guys have clearly been paying attention on the forums. Awesome job!

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Yay for Decorated Soldier being good again.

Starting a new character and go this shock

HELP!!!

What happened to my starting amulet i use on all my new characters

it was a very low level equip, i think i had no level requirement, i know i could equip it at level 5 just look at the spirit needed

after this hot fix its now level …12???

well it completely messed up my templates, ill figure something else out but what happened to it?

Perhaps lower tiered affixes now have a level requirement?

Part of the adjustment to absolute OA/DA attributes. The level requirement of that tier ‘of the Wolverine’ suffix on that amulet went up.

oh no biggy, i do love my level ZERO (no req) items, heck i collect them ;), start sooo many new characters the low level good items are invaluable

I love the new firestrike effect!! thanks for making my pyromancer even more badass!

Good update :slight_smile:

No rebalancing of the Skeletal Monstrosity’s life steal attack?

Melee folks would greatly appreciate if you looked into it.

Great, I will have to check it out.

Hmm.

I started 3 builds that I am playing concurrently

Demo - Firestrike
Demo - BWC + Grenado
Nightblade - PB + Dual Wield.

They are not far. Before or after Flooded Passage.

Do I need to restart to have current normal experience levels?

Great hotfix, loved everything about it!

agreed ! even if my Witchblade Summoner will regret the previous scale of Squad tactics i guess :smiley:

Every time I start a game, damage (and dps too) of my char is different. Anyone noticed something like that? It started to happen with a new update.

Its a known bug that devs have already acknowledged and will be fixed asap

-Weapon based attack skills (Lethal Gambit/etc) now use the default weapon attack when cooling down.

I really like this one. Just yesterday I started to try the act 2 release, noticed the addition of Lethal Gambit in the skilltree, and thought: hey nice, an auto attack for pure Nightblades! When I noticed it was a cooldown, I was a bit disappointed. With this change I now use the skill as autoattack.

LG feels great! Thanks for the update!

After having done a playthrough with the new patch, I have to strongly disagree. Imo the game is way too hard now. I died almost 40 times until I reached the end with my soldier (cadence/blade arc). And I had a quite decent equipment. But it happend so often that I got surrounded by a group of enemies and then had no chance. Apart from that I did encounter many enemyies who took me down with 1-2 hits. On the other hand, beyond level 30 I needed to hit even standard enemies 5-10 times to kill’em (I had about 370 avg dmg/dps). My attacks simply feel totlally underpowered in higher levels, even though I have them fully developed. The whole game feels very tenacious, it just doesn’t make any fun, if you draw about 3 millimeter from the enemies life bar with one hit -.-

Have you tried using Blitz? I’ve never had a problem when surrounded because I just use Blitz to knock them all down/back. It usually kills them all too, but…

I was never a real fan of blade arc. My soldiers are usually a combo of, or focus in on, Blitz and Cadence or Forcewave.