B29 Hotfix 1 (v0.3.7.0)

v0.3.7.0 (b29 hotfix 1)

[Tech]

• Fixed Steam host not showing up on Steam client’s friend list as “In Game (Multiplayer)”.
  • Fixed a potential crash which could occur when enumerating network adapters on the system.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when using certain skills.
  • Fixed a bug where UI scrollbars would be incorrectly positioned in the quest log.

[Game]

• Fixed an issue with the Bane of Cairn quest that could result in players being unable to enter the final dungeon
  • Fixed an issue that prevented max level affixes from rolling on equipment, whether crafted or dropped
  • Fixed an exploit that could allow you to turn Partial Components into full ones

[Itemization]

• Fixed missing durations on various debuff effects applied by Legendary items
  • Fixed Eye of the Guardian and Gaze of Dreeg summons spawning in the ground
  • With the release of high end gear with +Max Resist, the Resistance Potions no longer grant this bonus. Instead, their Resist bonuses have been raised and they now also reduce the duration of their respective Damage over Time effects.
  • Legendary - Agony: fixed missing skill
  • Legendary - Butcher of Burrwitch: replaced non-functional bonus to Feral Hunger with +2 to Primal Bond
  • Epic - Empowered Doomsaw of Gluttony: replaced non-functional bonus to Feral Hunger with +2 to Blood Pact
  • Component - Kilrian’s Shattered Soul: removed the % Weapon Damage as it was actually not functioning. To compensate, the skill’s damage has been significantly increased.
  • Component - Sanctified Bone: reduced % Chaos Resist to 12% and damage to Aetherials/Chthonians to 12%, but the Component can now also be applied to Head armor

jesus rhis, you guys just put out the build hours ago. no rest for the weary eh?

Woah, thanks for the quick fixes. Respect :cool:

That’s why Crate is awesome. :slight_smile:

My flight get cancelled, you guys get fixes…go figure (don’t worry, my Christmas isn’t cancelled).

Forgot to include: made some adjustments to the spawns in the Final Boss encounter, slightly reduced health and slightly increased their spawn rate on Normal/Veteran.

Edit: meant that their spawn rate has an increased delay.

I work at the aiport flight tower Zantai…just saying:cool:

Yay fixes.

I just started getting stuttering every single time i loot something or the animation is going, including hero mobs, chests and just running over iron.

FPS dropping to 5 when buying elixirs… not sure whats up!

Edit: Also seeing more unexplored maps revealed with new content again.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/545298547813759898/9D2D7D7258385033B76EFC31CB5AC75330A2F756/

Edit 2: All the elixirs of spirit are gone from all vendors!

I still cannot enter Tomb of the Watchers with all wagons destroyed and having the quest directing me to do so.

Seems to have been possibly bugged due to game crashing after destroying the wagons but before I ever got to enter the tomb.

Confirmed, using 0.3.7.0 b29

Guys, take a break!

I’m starting to be afraid B30 will be available before 00:00 Dec 25th '15! :eek:

Cheers!

Awesome, that’s my main beef with the completion bonuses thing gone.

Do pay attention to the last paragraph of the quest text - have you made sure that they’re all still destroyed? Not sure if “in your absence” means when you start a new session or if it’s to be taken more literally.

I stay up all night and play grim dawn, wake up early to continue and there is hotfixes =P, You guys put a lot of big companys to shame, you do good work on a great game I hope you guys are really proud of this game. I honestly did not think it was possible to take the crown from titan quest. I have been proven wrong this game is shaping up to be the best arpg ive played.

thanks, merry xmas.

Good job guys !

I don’t know if the cloud fix concerns my problem, but I still can’t found my character lost after the crash :frowning:

I have tried to deactivate the cloud (on both steam and the game), launch the game, reactivate it, and launch again, but my character is still lost.

that is fast!

With the release of high end gear with +Max Resist, the Resistance Potions no longer grant this bonus. Instead, their Resist bonuses have been raised and they now also reduce the duration of their respective Damage over Time effects.

aah yea

happy holidays!

Make sure to check
\Steam\userdata[folder with numbers]\219990\remote\save\main

That’s where chars are stored when you enable Steam Cloud Save, maybe it’s not syncing the two save locations correctly.

With Steam Cloud disabled, your chars can be found in
\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main

Maybe one of these locations has the current versions of your chars.

thanks for everything do. Crate are the best

before the b29 hotfix 1, everything is right, I get quests from death ??? viper (faction)
but after the hotfix, everything reset, and then i can’t no longer get quest and anything with the both faction guys…
its very frasturtic

I love you guys at Crate. You truly shows what it means to be a developer who loves what they’re doing. Your game is amazing and you only deserve the best.

Merry Christmas

God I am so hot for you right now, Zantai.

;):smiley:

Woke up to another update.

749.5 KB? Any news on this?