B29 Hotfix 3 (v0.3.7.2)

v0.3.7.2 (b29 Hotfix 3)

[Tech]

• Fixed an issue where the player shared stash could be wiped in multiplayer games.
  • Fixed an issue where crafting materials would be removed from the wrong player stash in multiplayer games.
  • Fixed two uncommon rendering related crashes.

How about Necromancer’s Deathgrips?

This was a purely tech hotfix intended to resolve the issue with the transfer stash wiping.

We are working on an update later this month which will include balance changes and various fixes, including fixes for issues with items.

I never experienced the stash wipe, but I imagine it was pretty horrifying for those who did. Congratulations on tracking down the cause and fixing it, knock on wood.

Loving B29 so far.

Is there going to be further optimization for cpu utilization? My 2600K can’t keep up with this game and i desperately want 60 frames.

Thanks!

Thanks for the hard work guys. Happy belated new year!

Ive been crashing a few times the last 2 days. (only on pet user)

I just got another c++ runtime error run right then 5 mins ago and Grim Dawn just updated then so hopefully its fine now.

cheers for the fix

Would that not be more relevant to your GPU? Even an older i7 should have no problems at this point. It’s only been… 6 years?

Great game :slight_smile:

Trying to finish first difficulty. It takes a lot more time than Path of Exile. I kinda hate it but then I love it :confused:

:slight_smile:

Thank you guys for fixing this so fast! :slight_smile:

thanxs for the work guys. fixing so fast as always

Had my stash wiped yesterday and the patch comes today - unlucky, but it is Early Access!

Good job to crate for being on top of these issues - less scrupulous developers would ship a finished game with these sorts of issues and not bother fixing them.

Thank the lord i don’t have to backup my shared stash after each game any more.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Thanks for the fix!

Game still gets choppy when picking up items. When will this get fixed?

Ehm, sort of an issue here. Was trying to check on my old green stuff (from GD builds back in the first half of 2015) which I stored in transfer.gst files - it just shows up empty in game, but in editor you can see it’s loaded with those old items?

Enabling Steam Clouds Saving fixed this problem for me.

If you aren’t using Steam Cloud, then the /nocommit launch option should fix the loot lag.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=295792

Just got another C++ error, this time doing the devotion point in SoT on Elite and again only on pet user.

Ive noticed I only started crashing since I equipped either the Savage relic or the Book or Og’Nash Revenant summon

You forgot the part where you made old stash from B24 and before that not work on current version of the game.